• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

[align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

No, have fear on Snakes?
Francis115
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

yes:D:D:D:D:lol: did you like your english teacher??=D=D
An93L
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes..!! :wow: :lol::lol::lol: love me? :redface::redface::redface: :penguin::penguin::penguin:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

:paranoid: yes :P do u hate me?
An93L
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes..!!! i hate u...!!! =D=D=D=D Have you eaten? :( :penguin:
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nope.... do you smoke?!
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

No. are you a vegetarian?
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nope..... knows how play the piano?!
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Nah, Did you take you Lunch?
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yes are you crazy? =D
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Yep. are you Insane also?

Last edited by bles_212000 (2008-11-09 23:11:09)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bles_212000]are you Insane also?[/quote] yes =D=D=D are you like An93L? :paranoid: =D
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]are you like An93L? :paranoid: =D[/quote] Like what? I dunno. are you a college student?
An93L
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

edit :wallbash: yes :D:D:D like me? :redface::redface::redface:

Last edited by An93L (2008-11-09 23:31:12)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=An93L]like me? :redface::redface::redface:[/quote] yes so like =D=D :P:P:P are you wanna married with me?
An93L
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]yes so like =D=D :P:P:P are you wanna married with me?[/quote] weee :redface::redface: @ T wahahahaha :lol::lol::lol: are u kidding me? :lol: NO..!!! :P cute me?? =D=D=D

Last edited by An93L (2008-11-09 23:35:33)

Jabberwock
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hell no!!! are you horny??
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Huh.. hmm.... :paranoid: are u... scary?[/b]
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope! how bout you are you scared?
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wew..wats the question?.. am i scary or scared? anyways... im not scary but im scared coz of ur ava! :paranoid: v loves cooking?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:06

[ 9 queries - 0.109 second ]
Privacy Policy