• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

[align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

[b][color=blue]nope:) next:single?[/b][/color]
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

[b]totally.[/b] [i]are u...going to use some kind of bbcode?[/i]
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]yes next:available?[/b][/color]
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]yep.[/i] [b]rich dude/dudette next?[/b]
Phynne06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmm. not really.. :D do you love color green?
beary_cute
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yes! one of my favorite color :thumbsup: Are U cute?
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

what.. that's not a question.. :lol: no I'm not.. :lol: err.. what do you think, are you?

Last edited by anne.24 (2008-10-30 03:25:17)

xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=anne.24]what do you think, are you?[/quote] cute, u mean? no, not at all. :D next, do u like using emoticons?
alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]oh yah...![/b] [b]next one...do you love music?[/b]
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I doooooo... :wow: do you like drawing?
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[i][color=deeppink]Oh Yeah! next, do you love[/color][/i] [b]Black?[/b] [b][color=skyblue]From: Chai Lovelots...mwaaaxsh~![/color][/b] [img]http://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/862/862499tz159cosm5.gif[/img]
Phynne06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no. hahaÜ do you read romance novels?
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

NO! are u watching lalola?
krizshy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes! haha how bout you? (do you watch lalola?)
beary_cute
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

No... Umm...... Do you believe in Jesus Christ? Well...I do
hottie_sammy08
» Banned
1969-12-31

YES! do you love your enemy??
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/506/506719zdypvs37f9.gif[/img] [color=purple]yeah....now I do, love singing?[/color] [b][color=purple]From: Chai Lovelots...mwaaaxsh~![/color][/b] [img]http://dl2.glitter-graphics.net/pub/792/792902npbpgu7rip.gif[/img][/align]
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

sort of.. a yes. :D loves playing the guitar?
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no love anime?
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

NOPE loves to shop???
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:22

[ 9 queries - 0.681 second ]
Privacy Policy