• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

[align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

zyrax86
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

[b]nope[/b] :/ [b]are u there??[/b] :paranoid:
Nina~Sakura
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

[b]YES[/b] of coz.. :lol: :arrow: Are u a smart person??
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yes. i'm not stupid. i dont think i am ... ahaha do you like to party?
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no. miss me? :P
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

NO - went to beach today?
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=heroinslither]miss me?[/quote] haha yes :P ontopic: no. lake, yes. no beaches here in missouri :disgust:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^^^^^^^^ no question. - using laptop?
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jmaex3]haha yes[/quote] haha i miss you too. :P @topic: yes messed up?
hAnNah.t0t
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Nope. Are you a poser?[/b]
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: nope!! but like to be one :eh: :thumbsdown: are u crazy to some1? :lol:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]hmmm.......yes[/b] :wow::wow: [b]a campus crush?[/b]:eh:
hAnNah.t0t
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Maybe yes. Lol. A b*tch?[/b]
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hmm nope :lol:=D lyk to go anywhere?

Last edited by tap13 (2008-10-05 11:38:42)

theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]yea.. i wanna go to philippines. =P want to be loved?[/b]
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

why not. - wants to go disney land again?
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

been there. :lol: sure/yes know kurt cobain?
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

NO. miss me? :lol:
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes. LOL. :lol::lol: knows jimmy page or the edge?
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

=| Nope. had an overall great weekend? ;)
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no. miss me? :P
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:16

[ 10 queries - 0.800 second ]
Privacy Policy