• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

[align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

losher29
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

YES - went to lego land? :P
theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

[b]no. haha. but i wanted to go when i was a kid. hahaha. rofl. Ate exotic food?[/b]
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yessssss. love it! planning to visit a foreign country anytime soon?
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jmaex3]planning to visit a foreign country anytime soon?[/quote] not soon! i'm going singapore this december i think. - have 10+repu?
theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]yes! sure why not? hahaha. lol visit Philippines?[/b]
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

YES -=-=-=-=-=- ever been in los angeles?
theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]yes. but only once. lol been to New york?[/b]
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I wish =( i'm suppose to but they went on europe :crybaby::crybaby: - ever see snow? :lol:
theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]yeaa. ahaha. buut just a little bit of snow. haha. it's very rare to have Snow in Vegas. lol Ever seen a Celebrity walking?[/b]
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

haha yes. i've been to Nelly's neighborhood before, saw him walk his dog with his guards tho :| sooo i couldnt get his autograph :disgust: aspiring music artist?
theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]yes! hahaha. ever been to jail?[/b]
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

NOOOO. excited for thanksgiving?
theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]not really. now that we're hosting the party. haha. too much work. too much cooking. hahaha. rofl.[/b] [b]excited for Christmas?[/b]
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yesssss, i love christmas! are you going trick-or-treating for Halloween?
theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]sure! hahaha... do you love spirit weeks?[/b]
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

YESSSS, sure do! Do you attend football games?
theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]nope. but im going to my homecoming game. lol. =P[/b] [b]do think cheerleaders are flirts?[/b]

Last edited by theejhay (2008-10-04 18:01:01)

jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=theejhay]nope. but im going to my homecoming game. lol. =P[/quote] I had my homecoming last weekend :D [hope you have fun!] @topic: NO, not ALL r flirts, but girls are girls... ahaha
theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b][quote=jmaex3]I had my homecoming last weekend [hope you have fun!][/quote] i never liked football anyways. im just coming cuz my friends told me to come. hahaha. she's just gonna watch her quarterback bf. im so sick of them. haha. lol. but oh well. she's my friend =P @topic: Are you a teacher's pet?[/b]
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=theejhay]but oh well. she's my friend =P[/quote] true. you have 2 stick with ur friend. @topic: NO, not really. are you an upperclassmen?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:52

[ 9 queries - 0.345 second ]
Privacy Policy