• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

[align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

eney0715
» FTalkWorm
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

[i][b]Yes... Chatting with friends right now??..[/b][/i]
DarkEffulgence
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

NO. Are you listening to a music right now? C:
Dark Shadow
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Yes [b]Download new Software right now ?[/b]
okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no having fun right now ?
yaying
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

uhmm.. yeah... =) love dogs?
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[i][b]yes..yes..yes.. have allergies with sea foods??..[/b][/i]
Shin-hime03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]no no no!![/b] i have no allergies and i don't want to have one.. :D [b]loves cake?[/b]
yaying
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope.. joker?
Shin-hime03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]yes.[/b] sometimes. :eh: [i]can't stop posting in ftalk?[/i] :D
_`eVoL`_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no :) are you sleepy ? :)
yaying
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no, i just woke up.. =) attracted to person with a golden voice?
MsKawaii--
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yes.... do u like camp rock?
suddendeath
» Banned
1969-12-31

yes... u like manchester united?
lollipop_gila
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Heck no!! Im an interisti. . =| Do you like sasuke ??
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

No :paranoid: humble?
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no are you filipino?
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

YUPP :D LIAR? :paranoid:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

who the hell hasn't lie? - dummy?
lollipop_gila
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes i am. . hahahahaha :D :D = u like sheila on 7 ??
czarina_umilin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no?..who's that?? hmmm like the song "the fight is over"??
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:25

[ 10 queries - 0.259 second ]
Privacy Policy