• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

[align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

alyssa01
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

yeaH.., Inlove?,love puppies?
leannedoll
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

yes to both questions..^^ scared of lightning?
hAnNah.t0t
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Heck no. Wanna be a Rockstar? :eh:[/b]
aenemij
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]no. loves the jonas brothers?[/b]
Phynne06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no :D wanna eat cheeseburger?
aenemij
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]no. :arrow: sleepy?[/b]
Phynne06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no :D craving for marshmallow?
beary_cute
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

oh yes! Actually, I'm craving for something sweet :lol: Love 2 read books?
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yes. Books are :wow: :lol: Religious? ;)
Phynne06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes. :D are you friendly?
shawtiegotloose:)
» n00b
1969-12-31

yes =D love starbucks?
camzky_thriz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no :) cheesewaffles?
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes. will the US win the war in Iraq?
camzky_thriz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes [i guess] eat with me at mcdo? :)
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes. =) as long as youll treat me. haha. gooo. believes in heaven and hell?
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]What is mcdo? [/i][i]but yeah, sure,wattaheck.[/i] reading a book?
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]nope. a tour w/ me here in negros??[/b][/color]
camzky_thriz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes. ahaha see-saw with me in the park?
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes. dance with me under the moonlight? =|
camzky_thriz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes. play pusoy with me?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:32

[ 11 queries - 1.056 second ]
Privacy Policy