• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

[align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

jc624
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

[align=center][i]yes[/i] [b]Have a crush on someone???[/b][/align]
xandra_kazekage
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

yes are you depressed?
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]yes how about me??????[/b][/color]
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

???? no [img]http://www.dotsis.com/mobile_phone/images/smilies/oo.gif[/img] do you love me? [img]http://www.dotsis.com/mobile_phone/images/smilies/flirt.gif[/img]
Lyrehs08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]no[/b]...soneone is gonna get angry to me if i say yes :lol: :penguin: are you inlove? :eh:

Last edited by Lyrehs08 (2008-11-15 00:54:28)

Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Nope :evil::evil: happy?
_ron_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no:| mad w/ me?
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nope :D hungry?? :O
hazel013
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

er, no.. reads [b]twilight[/b] [i][ series ][/i]?
dyEsiE013
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uhm..no! :D are you a... hungry???? nyaha.. ;)
hazel013
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i'm not [b]a[/b] hungry! ahahahh :lol: are you planning to watch the twilight movie.. ? :D
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope having a nice time w/ the ghost beside you?=D
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Yess :eh::eh::eh::eh: hmm...weird? :O
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes.. super duper.. tired?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Not really.~ Sick?
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

sick of loving. wahhaha.. jowking.. in love?
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nope :evil: quiet? :|
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yes pissed off?
tin.nickel6
» n00b
1969-12-31

nop. enjoying?
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

kindah... have eaten?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:27

[ 9 queries - 0.075 second ]
Privacy Policy