• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

[align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

[align=center][/align][b]n0!!!... hav ur own camera??? [img]http://i36.tinypic.com/qo60dw.jpg[/img][/b]

Last edited by sweet08heaven (2008-11-26 18:31:21)

shekinah.xoxo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

yessss !! i do have. 7 i think. :arrow: do you love taking pictures/photos ?
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]of course... i lab it!!. hahaha do you love to watch movie wif ur frndz?? [img]http://i36.tinypic.com/qo60dw.jpg[/img][/b][/align]
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=green]false sleeping ryt now????[/b][/color]
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]NO!!!.... do yuu exams todaY??? [img]http://i36.tinypic.com/qo60dw.jpg[/img][/b][/align]
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=dodgerblue]no!!!^_^ are u a movie-goer???^_^[/color]
annxchen
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yes.. uhhmm...do you like romantic movies?
_ron_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes..................... are u crazy?
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

kinda. so, my answer is [b]YES[/b]! :lol: :arrow: do you already watch the Twilight movie? :eh:
-jaja07-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no not yet but me nd my honey will watch it on saturday i think??.. haha ^^
jeff_13
» n00b
1969-12-31

^Where's your question? Anyways... Have you ever watched Bolt?
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

not yet. but i've plan to watch it. =) :arrow: [b]do you haev crush on someone here,at fstalk[/b]? :eh: [i]if yes,mention the name[/i].
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hmm.. Yes.. wahaha.. :lol: do i really have to say it?.. :redface: he's probably taken already... =| :arrow: got scolded?.. give the reason why.. hihi :D
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Urrmm~~ Rarely been Scold~ Usually I gt scold cz I'm always with my laptop~~ haha~~ Already watch Bolt Movie~??
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no ^^ have u ever kiss a person with same sex?
rockandroll19ralph
» n00b
1969-12-31

no.... have you seen your family(mother and father) fighting in front of you? saying nasty and silly words.? yes i am.....now..
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

No Ever had a detention?
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hee~~ Yup~~ Always~!!=D U wearing glasses~??
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nopz HEHE. :( are yo sad?
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]nO..... are yuu inL♥ve??? [img]http://i36.tinypic.com/e8kgmq.jpg[/img][/b][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:06

[ 9 queries - 0.372 second ]
Privacy Policy