• ARCHIVES 
  • » ive just been browsing random friendster profiles just now, and out of 10 profiles i saw, 8 of them had YouTube videos on their media sections. the bad part of it, those who had videos on their pages

Pages: 12345

ive just been browsing random friendster profiles just now, and out of 10 profiles i saw, 8 of them had YouTube videos on their media sections. the bad part of it, those who had videos on their pages

FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ive just been browsing random friendster profiles just now, and out of 10 profiles i saw, 8 of them had YouTube videos on their media sections. the bad part of it, those who had videos on their pages

^ I was really about to ask you for that Ephe :D Thanks for the assistance :thumbsup:
enixer
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: ive just been browsing random friendster profiles just now, and out of 10 profiles i saw, 8 of them had YouTube videos on their media sections. the bad part of it, those who had videos on their pages

^^ sir ephe.. thnx... is it .js file??? ^^
archiedhadha
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks guies hehehe.. nice tutorial hehehe :thumbsup:
gRyZtEiNe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

woah! i've been a member of youtube for a long time yet i never new this feature...thnx for sharing... btw, that Kung Pow vid is hella funi man!
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ No probs guys. OffTopic: @gRy: heheh, yah that video sure was very funny. i still laugh hard everytime i watch that vid, though ive seen it a lot of times :lol:
~Abie~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice one...jus the thing im lokkin! can we resixe it?
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=~Abie~]can we resixe it?[/quote] Yes of course you can. Here's a sample embed code of the playlist: [quote]<object width="[b]530[/b]" height="[b]370[/b]"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/p/3D8655A68580E561"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/p/3D8655A68580E561" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="[b]530[/b]" height="[b]370[/b]"></embed></object>[/quote] See those numbers on [b]bold text[/b]? You can adjust them to your liking. =) :thumbsup:

Last edited by FoRsAkEnKiD (2007-04-24 04:40:26)

beamargaret
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice code... i finally got it to work tnx... my bad...

Last edited by beamargaret (2007-05-01 01:04:24)

^^Jerome^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thnx 4 sharing:)
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote]tnx for the tut!! =D :thumbsup:[/quote]
shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote]:rose: w0w :wow: thnx for the tut!!..keep it up!! :thumbsup:[/quote]
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Oh. You're welcome. Its good to share :D
yeng29
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Question........ How Many Videos Can There Be in One Playlist?? is It limited?? :paranoid: :paranoid: :paranoid: [img]http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o160/yeng29/cooltext53146388.gif[/img]

Last edited by yeng29 (2007-05-07 02:31:06)

everlou
» n00b
1969-12-31

awwwww... nioce feature
BlackOctober
» n00b
1969-12-31

aww..codes there didnt work..it says when i play..another video..."it was not embedded by owner" how is that? i cant play another video from my playlist. .how?? =)
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nice trick...maybe ill try it later... weeee :)
sinchan
» n00b
1969-12-31

thx 4 da code
t0my
» n00b
1969-12-31

i love it..
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Hmm.. Its good to know that there are still people who went through this thread even though its quite old. =|
kevkevkev
» n00b
1969-12-31

how come it wont autoplay?? how can i autoplay it with the playlist?? :crybaby:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ive just been browsing random friendster profiles just now, and out of 10 profiles i saw, 8 of them had YouTube videos on their media sections. the bad part of it, those who had videos on their pages

Pages: 12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:07

[ 9 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy