• ARCHIVES 
  • » ive just been browsing random friendster profiles just now, and out of 10 profiles i saw, 8 of them had YouTube videos on their media sections. the bad part of it, those who had videos on their pages

Pages: 112345

ive just been browsing random friendster profiles just now, and out of 10 profiles i saw, 8 of them had YouTube videos on their media sections. the bad part of it, those who had videos on their pages

FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ive just been browsing random friendster profiles just now, and out of 10 profiles i saw, 8 of them had YouTube videos on their media sections. the bad part of it, those who had videos on their pages

[quote=kevkevkev]how come it wont autoplay?? how can i autoplay it with the playlist??[/quote] Youtube's autoplay feature only applies to single videos, not in playlists. =| [quote=memaldific]wsyuiyky[/quote] Spam Detected. Please avoid that next time.
banogi
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: ive just been browsing random friendster profiles just now, and out of 10 profiles i saw, 8 of them had YouTube videos on their media sections. the bad part of it, those who had videos on their pages

ahhmmm.. why does the video wont appear..all of a sudden it wont show..,the space for the video is just a white screen,,how can i fixed that?!
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ How bout providing us a link to your page so that we'll know what exactly you are pointing out? =|
banogi
» n00b
1969-12-31

weee...,its ok now.,,but anyway.. thnx forsakenkid..,for tryin to help me out.., :D
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ ahh ok. good to know that it worked now. =|
2shae18
» n00b
1969-12-31

i love it thnks for the info i lyk it much..........mwahhhh.....hahahaha
kurokuro
» n00b
1969-12-31

thnX for the info... :D :D
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Thanks for your first-post-comments. =| By the way, I updated my tut. I included a guide for putting up the YouTube Playlist to your side bar. Tutorial c/o Ephemeral. =) :thumbsup:
scorpio_tkh
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hi guys, I'm new to creating a video playlist in friendster. I'm wondering if there's a way to create a link under the Friendster profiles part where upon clicking the link, Windows Media Player pops up and shows the list of videos that one can play. Very similar to how one creats a music playlist in Media Player. Is that possible? Please advise, and it's very much appreciated :) thanks
bernadeth_hd8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: wow... this is nice.. tnx fot sharing this!!
kuyumad02
» n00b
1969-12-31

:penguin:
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

sorry not reading the above post ~_~

Last edited by ezil2007 (2007-07-15 13:56:53)

nokszhu04
» n00b
1969-12-31

this one works on CSS? how? anyone can share? kindda noob.
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=scorpio_tkh]Hi guys, I'm new to creating a video playlist in friendster. I'm wondering if there's a way to create a link under the Friendster profiles part where upon clicking the link, Windows Media Player pops up and shows the list of videos that one can play. Very similar to how one creats a music playlist in Media Player. Is that possible? Please advise, and it's very much appreciated :) thanks[/quote] Sorry but this thread's scope is limited only to YouTube Video Playlists, so i cant answer your question about a pop-up video playlist. =| [quote=nokszhu04]this one works on CSS? how? anyone can share? kindda noob.[/quote] You can just place the playlist embed code in your media box. Try reading the tutorial again buddy.
bangsat
» n00b
1969-12-31

this works on my firefox. but won't show up in IE 7.0 :(
nokszhu04
» n00b
1969-12-31

i mean i wanna place it below the groups. i cant make my .js files appear on my profile.

Last edited by nokszhu04 (2007-07-19 05:18:04)

pantheravatar
» n00b
1969-12-31

Forsakenkid: how to make the video auto-load when you view the page?
♥BLUE♥
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow! :wow: thank u 4 sharing this! =) :thumbsup:
~Avant~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]When You Visit Your Profile Its Very Laggy But Its Cool :thumbsup: [/b] [i]BTW Thanks For Sharin This Code! :thumbsup: [/i]
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ahihi thanks.. nice work!!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ive just been browsing random friendster profiles just now, and out of 10 profiles i saw, 8 of them had YouTube videos on their media sections. the bad part of it, those who had videos on their pages

Pages: 112345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:29

[ 10 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy