• ARCHIVES 
  • » ive just been browsing random friendster profiles just now, and out of 10 profiles i saw, 8 of them had YouTube videos on their media sections. the bad part of it, those who had videos on their pages

Pages: 1..12345

ive just been browsing random friendster profiles just now, and out of 10 profiles i saw, 8 of them had YouTube videos on their media sections. the bad part of it, those who had videos on their pages

simply of me
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ive just been browsing random friendster profiles just now, and out of 10 profiles i saw, 8 of them had YouTube videos on their media sections. the bad part of it, those who had videos on their pages

haw to make you-tube Auto-play ?? please share with me the Code ?? =)
wcl5195
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: ive just been browsing random friendster profiles just now, and out of 10 profiles i saw, 8 of them had YouTube videos on their media sections. the bad part of it, those who had videos on their pages

thanks....
SilentSiR
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote]haw to make you-tube Auto-play ?? please share with me the Code ?? ...[/quote] Try the link : I saw it is included from the given sample there........ http://theftalk.com/t16018-LIMIT-Add-ons.html and this : http://theftalk.com/t9388-Youtube-autoplaying-video-%28controls-hidden%29.html [b]Better to TRY than Nothing... :kiss: [/b]

Last edited by SilentSiR (2007-11-30 09:29:22)

reiearth
» n00b
1969-12-31

ill gonna put this in my profile =|
lordmichael
» n00b
1969-12-31

=) =) =) THX pow
yhen21
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx 4 the info!:thumbsup:
ac/dc
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing........
okacybernet
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nice trik hehe:D

Last edited by okacybernet (2008-03-15 09:59:14)

triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Cool.. it helps... but kinda little hard
edward_d_great
» n00b
1969-12-31

w0w..tnx a lot!!!
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nice trick man.... thx for it.... keep on sharing... kk?! :eh:
merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i saw a code like this before (REALLY long time ago) but it was so hard to understand hahahahaha :lol: anyways, thanks! finally got it :D
athsuka_unknownedreality
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow.. great tutorials!=)
aFgHInZ
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice one.. tnx for share.. :D
asakapanoobz
» n00b
1969-12-31

sir forsakenkid u said that... "Youtube's autoplay feature only applies to single videos, not in playlists" can u teach us sir how? tnx anywayz 4 sharing this :thumbsup:

Last edited by asakapanoobz (2008-10-03 10:23:43)

serendipity_black
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yey! thanks for the share :D uhm, could you please tell us how to download youtube vids? thanks in advance :D
hannah_rhia19
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice tutorial.. hehe..=) great.. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ive just been browsing random friendster profiles just now, and out of 10 profiles i saw, 8 of them had YouTube videos on their media sections. the bad part of it, those who had videos on their pages

Pages: 1..12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:54

[ 9 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy