• ARCHIVES 
  • » who is the most u like[b] rock,and punk band [/b] and add the most u like of their music [i](foreign or not)[/i] WELL FOR me was [b]MCR[/b] - I Don't Love YOU

Pages: 1234

who is the most u like[b] rock,and punk band [/b] and add the most u like of their music [i](foreign or not)[/i] WELL FOR me was [b]MCR[/b] - I Don't Love YOU

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: who is the most u like[b] rock,and punk band [/b] and add the most u like of their music [i](foreign or not)[/i] WELL FOR me was [b]MCR[/b] - I Don't Love YOU

Silverstein, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Saosin, Yellowcard, Greenday, New Found Glory, My Chemical Romance, Symphony X, Dash Board Confessional, Fall Out Boy, Black Viel, System Of A Down, Linkin Park. Boys Like Girls, and many more... but I rather listen to other genres as well...
cyber_man
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: who is the most u like[b] rock,and punk band [/b] and add the most u like of their music [i](foreign or not)[/i] WELL FOR me was [b]MCR[/b] - I Don't Love YOU

MCR is the best
kyuubi_naruto91
» FTalker
1969-12-31

seems they are great bands give some more :D
ramaflik
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Rancid.. Transplants... the used MCR[/b] :)
ak0cs3m
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

an addition :) Mest, Finch, The Ataris, Senses Fail, Boyhitscar, Deftones, KoRn, Sevendust, TapRooT, Cheese,[i](now Queso)[/i] that's all what is on my mind now. btw if you have some time check this guys [url=http://myspace.com/picturefilled]Picturefilled[/url]
desiwhy
» n00b
1969-12-31

MCR.. The Used.. :thumbsup:
rennypink
» n00b
1969-12-31

MCR and (+44) :thumbsup:
pheencesz
» n00b
1969-12-31

Mcr
harumicool
» n00b
1969-12-31

MCR and Panic! at the disco :)
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

aerosmith, rage against the machine, goo goo dolls, third eye blind..fall out boys :)

Last edited by niknok_1999 (2008-01-16 20:39:29)

viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Linkin Park[/b] :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
mentalblock27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

NFG and MCR! RJA and Blink 182
blacklilha
» n00b
1969-12-31

my favorite rock band is boys like girls....
aidenlive
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

silverstein!!! aiden deftones alesana and many more
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Linkin' park and Agustana..:D
zeenday
» FTalker
1969-12-31

rock rock rock yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh hehehehehehe =) :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
filkripz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Metallica :D:thumbsup:
jazheL's Agony
» FTalker
1969-12-31

..good charlotte :thumbsup::thumbsup:
el_chinito03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

escape the fate the devil wears prada bless the fall blink 182 funeral for a friend
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Rancid Anti-Flag The Casualties Saosin The Exploited Greenday[/b] and many many more!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » who is the most u like[b] rock,and punk band [/b] and add the most u like of their music [i](foreign or not)[/i] WELL FOR me was [b]MCR[/b] - I Don't Love YOU

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:32

[ 9 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy