• ARCHIVES 
  • » who is the most u like[b] rock,and punk band [/b] and add the most u like of their music [i](foreign or not)[/i] WELL FOR me was [b]MCR[/b] - I Don't Love YOU

Pages: 11234

who is the most u like[b] rock,and punk band [/b] and add the most u like of their music [i](foreign or not)[/i] WELL FOR me was [b]MCR[/b] - I Don't Love YOU

jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: who is the most u like[b] rock,and punk band [/b] and add the most u like of their music [i](foreign or not)[/i] WELL FOR me was [b]MCR[/b] - I Don't Love YOU

i like lotsa rock bands... like mcr,alesana,fall out boy,boys like girls,so on and so forth...
geekprincess
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: who is the most u like[b] rock,and punk band [/b] and add the most u like of their music [i](foreign or not)[/i] WELL FOR me was [b]MCR[/b] - I Don't Love YOU

Misfits! :d
doomhz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i like [b]avril lavigne[/b],,, [b]paramore[/b],,[b]boys like girlss[/b] and many moree.!!

Last edited by doomhz (2008-05-18 09:47:07)

dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Green Day[/b]
krixia
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]ofcourse... avril lavigne!!! [color=red]heres the songs![/color] [color=blue] album: "Let Go" (2002) Losing Grip* Complicated* Sk8er Boi* I'm With You* Mobile* Unwanted* Tomorrow* Anything But Ordinary* Things I'll Never Say* My World* Nobody's Fool* Too Much To Ask* Naked* album: "Under My Skin" (2004) Take Me Away Together Don't Tell Me He Wasn't How Does It Feel My Happy Ending Nobody's Home Forgotten Who Knows? Fall To Pieces Freak Out Slipped Away I Always Get What I Want album: "The Best Damn Thing" (2007) (reviews) Girlfriend I Can Do Better Runaway The Best Damn Thing When You're Gone Everything Back But You Hot Innocence I Don't Have To Try One Of Those Girls Contagious Keep Holding On I Will Be [ITunes bonus track] other songs: Girlfriend (Remix) Alone [from "Girlfriend" single] Falling Down Get Over It I Don't Give A Damn Knockin' On Heaven's Door Spongebob Squarepants Theme Take It Temple Of Life Touch The Sky Two Rivers Why[/color][/b] [b]need ur comments/replies![/b][/align]
eVAn_dhEm
» n00b
1969-12-31

wUh..ALESANA....
unicaijah
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

sum41=walking disaster
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: greenday - american idiot! [img]http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa164/kaetine/2ywhclz.gif[/img]
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Green Day, Linkin Park (even though they're nu metal they have ROCK!), Paramore, Flyleaf, Skillet, Simple Plan, MCR, AC/DC, Story Of The Year, Incubus, Nirvana, No Doubt, Blink 182, Three days grace, Plain White Ts, Tokio Hotel, Boys Like Girls, Fall Out Boy, All American Rejects. And those are my favorites.
Carnage1
» n00b
1969-12-31

alesana, taking back sunday, from first to last :D :D :D
maderpaker
» Banned
1969-12-31

rock band.. static x punk - sum41 , yellow card
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Paramore[/b] :arrow: misery business [b]MCR[/b] :arrow: helena =D=D=D
merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

snow patrol, dashboard confessional, super furry animals, amber pacific, rock kills kid, maroon 5, gavin degraw, nada surf, this will destroy you, foo fighters, nofx, offspring, no use for a name, boxcar racer, beatles, motion city soundtrack, the killers, relient k, jimmy eat world, strays don't sleep, hot hot heat, jem, phantom planet, stars, paramore, jason mraz, reel big fish, plain white t's, new found glory, the used, switchfoot, me first and the gimmie gimmies, secondhand serenade, all-american rejects, mayday parade, teitur, one republic, fall out boy, story of the year, sum 41, incubus, blink 182, the subways, quietdrive, red jumpsuite apparatus, boys like girls, good charlotte, u2, coldplay, melee, howie day, yellowcard.... uh, the list goes on! i listen to too many :D:thumbsup:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

MCR... simply because they rock!
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Nirvana is really good =) too bad that their vocalist passed away :crybaby: aerosmith is great too and silverstein and fall out boy :D oh.. almost forgot Linkin Park and also All time low :D whoa!! wat a long list :lol:
hellshredder999
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

rock band : a7x punk band : sum41
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » who is the most u like[b] rock,and punk band [/b] and add the most u like of their music [i](foreign or not)[/i] WELL FOR me was [b]MCR[/b] - I Don't Love YOU

Pages: 11234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:01

[ 9 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy