• ARCHIVES 
  • » who is the most u like[b] rock,and punk band [/b] and add the most u like of their music [i](foreign or not)[/i] WELL FOR me was [b]MCR[/b] - I Don't Love YOU

Pages: 12344

who is the most u like[b] rock,and punk band [/b] and add the most u like of their music [i](foreign or not)[/i] WELL FOR me was [b]MCR[/b] - I Don't Love YOU

kyuubi_naruto91
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

who is the most u like[b] rock,and punk band [/b] and add the most u like of their music [i](foreign or not)[/i] WELL FOR me was [b]MCR[/b] - I Don't Love YOU

lucy_fat
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: who is the most u like[b] rock,and punk band [/b] and add the most u like of their music [i](foreign or not)[/i] WELL FOR me was [b]MCR[/b] - I Don't Love YOU

skynuts.. ilke that
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: who is the most u like[b] rock,and punk band [/b] and add the most u like of their music [i](foreign or not)[/i] WELL FOR me was [b]MCR[/b] - I Don't Love YOU

my favorite rock band... aerosmith :thumbsup:
carl_smart24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][quote][i][b]My Favorite Rock \BanD/ is MCR...[/b][/i][/quote] [/align]
agau
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Rancid and transplants[/b] :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
*+*Jan Ivan*+*
» FTalker
1969-12-31

boys like girls
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

laruku fan here. :thumbsup: they are a jrock band. =) =)
gembel
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

casualties i ilke that :D
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Ayabie and Antic Cafe both JRock
khitchs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

rock.. pinoy rock.. =) :thumbsup:
piring
» n00b
1969-12-31

Lass Kiss Goodnight
bRoWnbLooDeD
» n00b
1969-12-31

my chEmicAL roMAnce! LuV thEir sonx so mUCh!
aL-ZeRo
» n00b
1969-12-31

:disgust: daughtry... :thunder:
Bou Lover
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Evanescence also can kah??? Within Temptation too An Cafe, Serial Number, Alice Nine (all J-rock..) hehe

Last edited by Bou Lover (2007-12-06 00:01:18)

theblack
» n00b
1969-12-31

Blink182 and good charllotte :)
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][i]dishwalla & incubus... :midfinger: rily love their songs,..[/i][/b]
callalistamodesto
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][color=red]foreign: fLyLeaf,, MCR,, sum 41,, Local or just here in the phiLippines, caLLaLiLy, chicosci, and others are indie bands[/color][/b][/align]

Last edited by callalistamodesto (2007-12-08 23:57:30)

gembel
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

bfmv n avenged sevenfold :thumbsup:
theblack
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][i]mcr and (+44)[/i][/b] :thumbsup:
emoislove
» n00b
1969-12-31

This is my fav bans of all time... Sum 41,Blink 182,Alesana,The Used,Lit,Papa roach,Silverstein,Circa Survive, Thursday,Saosin,Taking Back Sunday,Hawthorne Heights,Coheed And Cambria, Dashboard Confessional,Secondhand Serenade,Distured,Finch.Fall Out Boy, Hopes Die Last,Eyes Set To Kill,From First To Last,Funeral For A Friend,New Found Glory, MXPX,Incubus,Senses Fail,Story Of The Year,The Starting Line,Yellow Card,Bowling For Soup. and so much more =) =) .. :cool: :redface:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » who is the most u like[b] rock,and punk band [/b] and add the most u like of their music [i](foreign or not)[/i] WELL FOR me was [b]MCR[/b] - I Don't Love YOU

Pages: 12344

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:16

[ 10 queries - 0.061 second ]
Privacy Policy