• ARCHIVES 
  • » who is the most u like[b] rock,and punk band [/b] and add the most u like of their music [i](foreign or not)[/i] WELL FOR me was [b]MCR[/b] - I Don't Love YOU

Pages: 1234

who is the most u like[b] rock,and punk band [/b] and add the most u like of their music [i](foreign or not)[/i] WELL FOR me was [b]MCR[/b] - I Don't Love YOU

andrewijaya
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: who is the most u like[b] rock,and punk band [/b] and add the most u like of their music [i](foreign or not)[/i] WELL FOR me was [b]MCR[/b] - I Don't Love YOU

[b]dream theater and helloween[/b]
regaza_luv
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: who is the most u like[b] rock,and punk band [/b] and add the most u like of their music [i](foreign or not)[/i] WELL FOR me was [b]MCR[/b] - I Don't Love YOU

:kiss: :kiss: mcr
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

MCR is not a punk band.. I call them POP ROCK.. ahaha... =D:thumbsdown:
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

flyleaf, dashboard confessional, finch, alesana, bullet for my valentine,the used,funeral for a friend,ill nino
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

for me, the best punk band is Anti-flag. =D They're so funny. :lol:
tormentedbastard
» n00b
1969-12-31

Let me see... Avenged Sevenfold? Yeah, they're cool. :cool:
nitrogen013
» n00b
1969-12-31

I love [b]Panic! at the Disco[/b] soo much... And i love their song [b]I Write Sins Not Tragedies[/b].... Pretty cool.. Pretty Odd.. :D
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Rja
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

> Slapshock > Goo Goo Dolls > Dishwalla > Paramore > Flyleaf All in random order. =|
leeanne08
» n00b
1969-12-31

-sImpLE pLAn -My CHeMicAL rOmaNCE -tHE clICk FIVe ---AS oF nOW----
matsuchisakisakurah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Fℓyℓeaf, Aℓesana, Chicosci, Escape the Fate, Paramore, Typecast, Slapshock, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Evanscence, My Chemical Romance, Silverstein, Secondhand Serenade, Simple pLan, Bless the FaLL, New found glory, Fall out boy, Urbandub, Kamikazee, Rivermaya, Frio, Saosin, Amber Pacific, LiLLyster, Slipknot, Greenday, Metallica, The used, The All American Rejects, Dashboard Confessionaℓs, Cradle of Filth, Vaℓℓey of Chrome, Saydie, The Click Five, Sandwich, Moonstar88, Imago[/b]
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]So many but i would say the Ramones and the Who...[/b] :thumbsup: =D

Last edited by BwizetT (2008-08-13 02:59:08)

kim_cute
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]blink182...i love the click FIVE![/b][/align]
heartbroken09
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE-MCR[/b], i lyk their songs..
~*ChOLee16*~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]My favorite bands are:[/b] :arrow: spongecola :arrow: 6cyclemind :arrow: evanescence :arrow: within temptation :arrow: coheed and cambria :arrow: flyleaf
jesrhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Green day, Relient K, Lost Prophets, New Years day, Yellowcard etc. :P
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]~My Chemical Romance ~The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus ~FlyLeaf.. [img]http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii273/angel_riona05/881.gif[/img][/b][/color]
'RyEn'
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b][color=#FF99CC]~Paramore ~Flyleaf ~The All-American Regrets ~The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus ~Evanescence[/color][/b]
hanayoshixshinobi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

=):thumbsup: :arrow: alesana :arrow: this conversation is over :ninja::thumbsup::idea:
hanayoshixshinobi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:ninja: fave bands :wallbash: :arrow: alesana :arrow: escape d fate :arrow: slapshock :arrow: all american rejects :arrow: dashboard confessional :arrow: a vain attempt :arrow: hawthorne heights :arrow: geryhounds :arrow: mcr :arrow: rja :idea: and a lot of more i forgot the others but this is my top fave rock bands ... :wallbash:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » who is the most u like[b] rock,and punk band [/b] and add the most u like of their music [i](foreign or not)[/i] WELL FOR me was [b]MCR[/b] - I Don't Love YOU

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:28

[ 10 queries - 0.047 second ]
Privacy Policy