• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well guys,let's play a game where we have to complete a story...I'll start the story but the rule is you have to continue the story by using only 4 words...anything you would like to happen....let's s

Pages: 12345..5

Well guys,let's play a game where we have to complete a story...I'll start the story but the rule is you have to continue the story by using only 4 words...anything you would like to happen....let's s

Kameakashinoa
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Well guys,let's play a game where we have to complete a story...I'll start the story but the rule is you have to continue the story by using only 4 words...anything you would like to happen....let's s

Well guys,let's play a game where we have to complete a story...I'll start the story but the rule is you have to continue the story by using only 4 words...anything you would like to happen....let's see what will happen to our story..I'll start! [b]One day Lisa went...[/b] Now you continue the story....
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Well guys,let's play a game where we have to complete a story...I'll start the story but the rule is you have to continue the story by using only 4 words...anything you would like to happen....let's s

[i]Not sure if there's a thread like this before, didn't see one. Dear mods, just do the necessary procedures in case this is a duplicate. Thx![/i] [b]. . to her sister's house . .[/b]

Last edited by Padme (2007-02-10 17:25:29)

FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Well guys,let's play a game where we have to complete a story...I'll start the story but the rule is you have to continue the story by using only 4 words...anything you would like to happen....let's s

[i]^ yah me too. i think its the 5 word story game or something. anyway..[/i] [b]...because she needed to...[/b]
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]OT: Like [url=http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=106&p=1]This one[/url]?[/b]
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ *But I agree more on this one b/c it's not [i]bitin[/i], unlike the [url=http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=106&p=1]Three Word Story[/url].* [b]@ Charles: [/b]It's okay for the 5 word story b/c it's in the Philippines thread [i]naman eh[/i], and the 3 word story in the internat'l thread died already and was closed maybe b/c of some chuva-ek-ek. [b]@ topic:[/b] :arrow: poo inside her room... :lol:
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[i]Hmmm fair enough.. shall we continue?[/i] [b]. . . When she got there . . . [/b]
emo.girl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

...she realized that her...
everlou
» n00b
1969-12-31

boyfriend was also there

Last edited by everlou (2007-05-08 01:55:35)

nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

sorry for this thing.... :arrow: [b]she shouted very loud and was very shocked!!!!!!!!! [/b]
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[i]oh.. an old thread :D [/i] :arrow: [b]She didnt expect that...[/b]
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]this was alive again.. @nicey, 4 words only[/b]
cheezysandy
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]..and choose to be..[/b]
jakers23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: A Doctor Some Day...... hehehehehe
mrnycguy46
» FTalker
1969-12-31

so she went to...
-wOoxOo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

her boyfriend's house.....
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

and made some food to
iloveyou4lyf
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

eat and she realized
maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

. . .she wanted to talk. . .
LastAngle the #2
» n00b
1969-12-31

to her ugly pig.. :D
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

but she knowed that. . . :lol: :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well guys,let's play a game where we have to complete a story...I'll start the story but the rule is you have to continue the story by using only 4 words...anything you would like to happen....let's s

Pages: 12345..5

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:59

[ 10 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy