• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well guys,let's play a game where we have to complete a story...I'll start the story but the rule is you have to continue the story by using only 4 words...anything you would like to happen....let's s

Pages: 12345

Well guys,let's play a game where we have to complete a story...I'll start the story but the rule is you have to continue the story by using only 4 words...anything you would like to happen....let's s

niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Well guys,let's play a game where we have to complete a story...I'll start the story but the rule is you have to continue the story by using only 4 words...anything you would like to happen....let's s

he searched for the donkey and his step mom, but..
caitz020518
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Well guys,let's play a game where we have to complete a story...I'll start the story but the rule is you have to continue the story by using only 4 words...anything you would like to happen....let's s

get angry because the donkey need to study for...
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

the next math exam bcoz...
mckenthus
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

the donkey must pass the test, if he didn't pass it... he will...

Last edited by mckenthus (2008-01-19 01:20:44)

emotive_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

fail the exam.. for the donkey doesnt want to fail the exam, he... (for everyone's convenience, the donkey is a he..)

Last edited by emotive_ (2008-01-19 01:19:14)

_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

jump off a cliff then..
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

but .. after he jumped off a cliff..he was still alive so..
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

he continued studying untill he got....
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

a lot of meal for eat
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

and finally he get
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

sleeping in the yard
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

beside the house of
czarina_umilin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

a talking doll, then
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

she called her friends
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

to ask the donkey
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

what are you doing..
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

the donkey did not answer.., instead..,
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

he kicked her friends and she
Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

went to the army barracks and drive a tank and :lol:
kyuubi_naruto91
» FTalker
1969-12-31

and declare a war :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well guys,let's play a game where we have to complete a story...I'll start the story but the rule is you have to continue the story by using only 4 words...anything you would like to happen....let's s

Pages: 12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:41

[ 9 queries - 0.048 second ]
Privacy Policy