• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well guys,let's play a game where we have to complete a story...I'll start the story but the rule is you have to continue the story by using only 4 words...anything you would like to happen....let's s

Pages: 112345

Well guys,let's play a game where we have to complete a story...I'll start the story but the rule is you have to continue the story by using only 4 words...anything you would like to happen....let's s

Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Well guys,let's play a game where we have to complete a story...I'll start the story but the rule is you have to continue the story by using only 4 words...anything you would like to happen....let's s

to all the ants colony living in the island that... :rolleyes:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Well guys,let's play a game where we have to complete a story...I'll start the story but the rule is you have to continue the story by using only 4 words...anything you would like to happen....let's s

bite the donkey to death, suddenly
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

the crocodile came to they place
Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wearing tahitian dress and start dancing hula :lol:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

and say to everyone
lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi. hello, welcome.
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

and he feel something
lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

under his food buried in the sand.
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

and he take that
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she couldn't understand what's the pig saying about coz it oinks. and
jelean_pink18
» n00b
1969-12-31

the pig was wearing a bikini:lol:
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

after she oinked... the bikini fell down and
jelean_pink18
» n00b
1969-12-31

everyone else started laughing,, and the pig can't pull it up,, coz it's sooo fat,, lolx
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

that the monkeys can't stop staring at the pig and
lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

the monkey knew that what he feels toward the pig is not pity but love...
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]so the monkey gave the pig some XXXL bikinis and ..[/b]
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

and after that the pig became sexy but...
hiRagAna_07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

the pig didn't take it anymore to becme sexy so...
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

the pig got angry and told the monkey that...
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

pig will eat so much..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well guys,let's play a game where we have to complete a story...I'll start the story but the rule is you have to continue the story by using only 4 words...anything you would like to happen....let's s

Pages: 112345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:23

[ 9 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy