• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well guys,let's play a game where we have to complete a story...I'll start the story but the rule is you have to continue the story by using only 4 words...anything you would like to happen....let's s

Pages: 123455

Well guys,let's play a game where we have to complete a story...I'll start the story but the rule is you have to continue the story by using only 4 words...anything you would like to happen....let's s

humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Well guys,let's play a game where we have to complete a story...I'll start the story but the rule is you have to continue the story by using only 4 words...anything you would like to happen....let's s

she cant talk to
sexyposh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Well guys,let's play a game where we have to complete a story...I'll start the story but the rule is you have to continue the story by using only 4 words...anything you would like to happen....let's s

ghosts and then she...
cfreng2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

watch a movie on...
rinkutachi
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]the living room and[/b]
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

play her favorite
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^lacks a word ate.. [b]online game which is[/b]
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]interesting and addictive...[/b]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

and can make d player
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]dance like a [u]monkey [/u].. :eh: [/b][/align]
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

to attract female monkeys :D :thumbsup:
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

and you'll be happy..
RieRa*
» FTalker
1969-12-31

`bcOz yOu'Re the MOnkey!!
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

and the monkey ride on back of a donkey and they..
mckenthus
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

..they live together, but ...
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

monkey's step mother get angry bcoz..
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

she likes the donkey so...
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she took the donkey away from the monkey and..
emotive_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

the monkey's stepmother and the donkey lived together instead..but, the monkey.....
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

got so angry so he...
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

get his bazooka and then....
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well guys,let's play a game where we have to complete a story...I'll start the story but the rule is you have to continue the story by using only 4 words...anything you would like to happen....let's s

Pages: 123455

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:17

[ 9 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy