• ARCHIVES 
  • » Is your computer sluggish or just slow, have you ever run a clean up or registry edit on it before, if not I would like to suggest CCleaner! It is a free application and I am extremely impressed with

Pages: 123456..6

Is your computer sluggish or just slow, have you ever run a clean up or registry edit on it before, if not I would like to suggest CCleaner! It is a free application and I am extremely impressed with

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Is your computer sluggish or just slow, have you ever run a clean up or registry edit on it before, if not I would like to suggest CCleaner! It is a free application and I am extremely impressed with

[quote=tjayvalrose_02]Btw,this is cool but how can we sure that this one is safe to use lolo bob???Many of the Freeware now are just only want to sabotage your registry :crybaby: ..![/quote] One of the members of the forum, pulasara, referred me to the site. I checked it out both at the site and also at pcmagazine for ratings. I feel positive it is not only a great clean-up utility but a safe one =)

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-03-22 09:14:31)

dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Is your computer sluggish or just slow, have you ever run a clean up or registry edit on it before, if not I would like to suggest CCleaner! It is a free application and I am extremely impressed with

^ Now i know..! Thnx 4 d info ^^ :P Actually,i am using the tune up one,didn't know if that is safe to use too...! And i will give a try for this new one [b]CCLEANER[/b]..!

Last edited by tjayvalrose_02 (2008-03-22 21:16:55)

nineclouds
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing bro . =):thumbsup:
kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow.. thanks for this one lolo.. it's very helpful..
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i use CCleaner also and it is nice..it's really safe and great!!
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=pinkblack08]i use CCleaner also and it is nice..it's really safe and great!![/quote] Agree =) It does a super job keeping all those trash files off ur computer and makes it run much better :D
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

No need Ive already got Norton 360.. its much better but it cost £40.00 which to u guys cost PHP3,000+
jm_dodo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I'm always using this one.. Its great and very effective..
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Gonna do this tomorrow it's already past 11 PM am sleepy.. haha:D
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Just remember the first time you run the program it takes a long time to search all the files on ur computer but after than only takes seconds.
marra06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing. [b]but what version should i download? [/b]
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Download the latest version 2.06 it what I am using now.
marra06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ owkie thanks!! how long is the download of this?
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Honest do not remember but not long, its takes LONG time the first time you run the program so don't be scared mine took very long time.
marra06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ ok, thanks for your help. i downloaded it last night,,
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Happy to help :D I use this everyday after I finish before I logoff my computer I run the program and it has really helped stop many of the IE errors I got before.
loshang14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for this sir Bob! you really rock!!
andrewijaya
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanx for the info sir bobcbar..:thumbsup:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ur welcome, I really use this everyday and it helps for sure with all the junk files collected surfing the net.
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Ugh Atleast This will help my dumb computer loosen up XD TY

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-05-03 02:12:47)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Is your computer sluggish or just slow, have you ever run a clean up or registry edit on it before, if not I would like to suggest CCleaner! It is a free application and I am extremely impressed with

Pages: 123456..6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:36

[ 9 queries - 0.040 second ]
Privacy Policy