• ARCHIVES 
  • » Is your computer sluggish or just slow, have you ever run a clean up or registry edit on it before, if not I would like to suggest CCleaner! It is a free application and I am extremely impressed with

Pages: 1..123456

Is your computer sluggish or just slow, have you ever run a clean up or registry edit on it before, if not I would like to suggest CCleaner! It is a free application and I am extremely impressed with

john_619619
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Is your computer sluggish or just slow, have you ever run a clean up or registry edit on it before, if not I would like to suggest CCleaner! It is a free application and I am extremely impressed with

CCleaner + Advanced WindowsCare V2 Personal rockz.... :cool: tenx for sharing sir bob :D:thumbsup: i love u :wow:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Is your computer sluggish or just slow, have you ever run a clean up or registry edit on it before, if not I would like to suggest CCleaner! It is a free application and I am extremely impressed with

[quote=john_619619]tenx for sharing sir bob[/quote] Ur welcome my friend..also Welcome Back to Ftalk :D
dim4z
» n00b
1969-12-31

i think we dont need software to tweak our PC, we're only must know about windows commad =) to get a quick help for all the commands you can enter from the command box: hh.exe ms-its:C:\WINDOWS\Help\ntcmds.chm::/ntcmds.htm
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=dim4z]i think we dont need software to tweak our PC[/quote] This is not for tweaking ur computer it is for cleaning up ur computers hard drive from unneccesary files.
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

thanks sir bob. i need this one.
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

it really helped mr. bob. it freed 650 MB. and our pc became faster. tnx!
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=blueboimark011]it really helped mr. bob[/quote] Wow thats great..glad to hear it helped and if you keep using it daily it keeps ur computer clean of trash files and fixes ur registery.
asakapanoobz
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx 4 sharing this sir. i use it and i found out that i have 1g+ trash files :D
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:o thats a lot of trash files :lol: happy to know it helped you clean up ur computer. Make sure you run the program at least once a week. I run it everyday after I logoff for the day =)
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

is this safe? i am wondering though ehehe :D tnx por sharing anyways :D
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ubenchx]is this safe?[/quote] Yes its safe, simply download and follow the instructions. =)
wakekek07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nc one bobcbar..... for this.... now my laptop works faster and better... :D
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=wakekek07]now my laptop works faster and better...[/quote] Thanks great happy to hear..just keep using it daily :thumbsup:
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I was using this software.. I unchecked the Cookies, so that It won't be deleted.. When I opened my browser, my cookies has been deleted.. :(
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=flint_hydz]I was using this software.. I unchecked the Cookies, so that It won't be deleted.. When I opened my browser, my cookies has been deleted[/quote] Oh my double check the setup that has not happened to me. I even setup so it would not delete certain sites.
moonrays00
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar]I was using this software.. I unchecked the Cookies, so that It won't be deleted.. When I opened my browser, my cookies has been deleted.. :([/quote] r u using firefox? its ont he application tab.. uncheck the cookies..
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Ok, thanks.. Now I see where I went wrong. :thumbsup:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=moonrays00]its ont he application tab.. uncheck the cookies..[/quote] Thanks for the FF help my friend :thumbsup:
moonrays00
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar]Thanks for the FF help my friend :thumbsup:[/quote] aw no problemo :p
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I found that it is good to remove the cookies with so many malware applications being used you never know what those cookies are actually doing :o

Last edited by bobcbar (2009-01-09 21:24:37)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Is your computer sluggish or just slow, have you ever run a clean up or registry edit on it before, if not I would like to suggest CCleaner! It is a free application and I am extremely impressed with

Pages: 1..123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:22

[ 9 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy