• ARCHIVES 
  • » I'm Back! I updated and cleaned my database. The tracker now records smoothly =) [b]Features:[/b] • Lightbox2 ([color=red]click on the viewer's photo to see![/color]) • Text Scroller • More com

Pages: 123456..6

I'm Back! I updated and cleaned my database. The tracker now records smoothly =) [b]Features:[/b] • Lightbox2 ([color=red]click on the viewer's photo to see![/color]) • Text Scroller • More com

renalvir
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I'm Back! I updated and cleaned my database. The tracker now records smoothly =) [b]Features:[/b] • Lightbox2 ([color=red]click on the viewer's photo to see![/color]) • Text Scroller • More com

I'm Back! I updated and cleaned my database. The tracker now records smoothly =) [b]Features:[/b] • Lightbox2 ([color=red]click on the viewer's photo to see![/color]) • Text Scroller • More coming soon... [url=http://renalvir.zuiken.net/?page_id=3]REGISTER HERE[/url] - [url=http://profiles.friendster.com/renalvir]PREVIEW HERE[/url] NOTE: If you want to add a custom box, please use the addBox generator on my site. or just edit the addBox function on the generated JS file and replace it with what addbox you are using.

Last edited by renalvir (2008-06-17 04:48:33)

KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: I'm Back! I updated and cleaned my database. The tracker now records smoothly =) [b]Features:[/b] • Lightbox2 ([color=red]click on the viewer's photo to see![/color]) • Text Scroller • More com

another WVM hosting.... :D thanks for sharin dude... :eh:
deviliousme
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: I'm Back! I updated and cleaned my database. The tracker now records smoothly =) [b]Features:[/b] • Lightbox2 ([color=red]click on the viewer's photo to see![/color]) • Text Scroller • More com

i can't register in your site..
stepdarn14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I registered into your database and it says "Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_LOGICAL_OR, expecting ',' or ')' in /home/.aruro/renalvir/renalvir.zuiken.net/tracker/signupck.php on line 47"
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ren wanna ask you did you wipe out all of the old user that had been register in your data base??? coz i wanna ask you if we will register again in your database? :eh: :ninja:
pambihira
» n00b
1969-12-31

<">what's wrong?
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

chhers buddy! =)
itzmejhere
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmmm.. the host still under construction..
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=itzmejhere]hmmm.. the host still under construction..[/quote] you gota have to wait for a while... :)
underiez
» n00b
1969-12-31

I also didn't Register to your database sir.. there is an error on line 47, here is the message : [i]"Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_LOGICAL_OR, expecting ',' or ')' in /home/.aruro/renalvir/renalvir.zuiken.net/tracker/signupck.php on line 47" [/i] same with the others

Last edited by underiez (2008-01-07 00:31:43)

j0hnc3na
» FTalker
1969-12-31

me too...cant register...
renalvir
» n00b
1969-12-31

i dont know what happened i was in a hurry to post it coz i already tested it and it worked... i think its a server problem. im really sorry for this... i feel embarassed... :wallbash: ill contact my friend to see if there is a problem... im really sory :cry:
jdeejercito
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks men.! ill try this later!
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nice try though.. they can wait again for it :D
luknog2007
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=jdeejercito]thanks men.! ill try this later![/quote] what? have you not read the posts above? the user management scripts are currently not working. what will you try? i think you're not reading. hehe. nway, go ren. :cool: :thumbsup:
ie6
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thanks ren! We'll be waiting :) More power to you!
ibeng20
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah its working on my page but how can i resize the font and the pic of the viewer? it's too big... pls help
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

you can fix it in your tracker.css :thumbsup:
noxs
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

site still underconstruction huhuuhuhuhuh still waiting ;)
junix909
» n00b
1969-12-31

Ill be waiting for this one.. I cant seem to find a wvm thats totally workin.. well if anyone knows any that still works, please care to share and send me a pm.. that's the only thing left that I want on my test profile... Thanks for sharing.. hope you can fix it asap.. coz i really need a wvm... :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I'm Back! I updated and cleaned my database. The tracker now records smoothly =) [b]Features:[/b] • Lightbox2 ([color=red]click on the viewer's photo to see![/color]) • Text Scroller • More com

Pages: 123456..6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:04

[ 10 queries - 0.078 second ]
Privacy Policy