• ARCHIVES 
  • » I'm Back! I updated and cleaned my database. The tracker now records smoothly =) [b]Features:[/b] • Lightbox2 ([color=red]click on the viewer's photo to see![/color]) • Text Scroller • More com

Pages: 123456..6

I'm Back! I updated and cleaned my database. The tracker now records smoothly =) [b]Features:[/b] • Lightbox2 ([color=red]click on the viewer's photo to see![/color]) • Text Scroller • More com

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I'm Back! I updated and cleaned my database. The tracker now records smoothly =) [b]Features:[/b] • Lightbox2 ([color=red]click on the viewer's photo to see![/color]) • Text Scroller • More com

The WVM-S is working fine like on my profile. You will just need to compile ur other js codes inside the tracker.js/txt file. [url]http://theftalk.com/t16459-%5BNovember-WVM%2BS-%28version.html[/url] To compile the codes correctly read mickys tutorial..[url]http://theftalk.com/t15088-Compiling-codes-file-newbies.html[/url]
kamille01
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: I'm Back! I updated and cleaned my database. The tracker now records smoothly =) [b]Features:[/b] • Lightbox2 ([color=red]click on the viewer's photo to see![/color]) • Text Scroller • More com

wow! so many codes [b]UPDATED![/b] thanx again!!

Last edited by kamille01 (2008-01-08 15:00:00)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Not sure if the codes are working right yet, did not see an update from ren.

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-01-08 14:58:40)

kamille01
» Banned
1969-12-31

wow!! it's working in my Test acount!! thank you very much sir RenAlvir!! =)
ibeng20
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Shirow Masamune]you can fix it in your tracker.css :thumbsup:[/quote] can you please give me the right code for this? thanks in advance
Vipper
» FTalker
1969-12-31

not working yet.... :wasted: :wasted: :wasted:
greenarcher02
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=green]is this still working?[/color]
hiace16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]please apdate this code..ren[/b] :doubt:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=hiace16][b]please apdate this code..ren[/b] :doubt:[/quote] its not the code that is needed to update but his database i guess... =)

Last edited by lordheinz (2008-01-13 00:31:42)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=hiace16][b]please apdate this code..ren[/b] :doubt:[/quote] The database and code for the files are working fine, I just viewed renavlirs profile and his is working. Maybe the linker code will not work try this one...[url]http://angelldeville.mydiscussionboard.com/Host-Your-Own-File-h19.htm[/url] paste it in ur media box.
krizzia18
» n00b
1969-12-31

i tried to register in his database but still... Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_LOGICAL_OR, expecting ',' or ')' in /home/.aruro/renalvir/renalvir.zuiken.net/tracker/signupck.php on line 46 SITE UNDERCONSTRUCTION!! =) :D
greenarcher02
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=green]yea, me too, can't register[/color]
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

You can always try the older version of the WVN where you control all the files..check this topic..[url]http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=19012[/url]
sahabat.peterpan
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Nice :eh: Thanks 4 share =) :thumbsup:
penguin82105
» n00b
1969-12-31

Please Check my Tracker if it's workin... www.friendster.com/fiebie082105 I'll Appreciate your help.. Thanks!
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=penguin82105]Please Check my Tracker if it's workin... www.friendster.com/fiebie082105 I'll Appreciate your help.. Thanks![/quote] I tried to view ur profile but ur codes are not loading only see the standard friendster profile.
kurt_madrigal
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey.. it's still under construction?? i still cant use it
harumicool
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thank's for sharing =)
noxs
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

cannt sign up yet.....renalvir site still underconstruction hhuuhuhuhh
squish017
» n00b
1969-12-31

this wont work with my profile.. what s wrong? :crybaby: i dont know how make this thing work.. help me pls.. :wallbash:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I'm Back! I updated and cleaned my database. The tracker now records smoothly =) [b]Features:[/b] • Lightbox2 ([color=red]click on the viewer's photo to see![/color]) • Text Scroller • More com

Pages: 123456..6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:18

[ 9 queries - 0.052 second ]
Privacy Policy