• ARCHIVES 
  • » I'm Back! I updated and cleaned my database. The tracker now records smoothly =) [b]Features:[/b] • Lightbox2 ([color=red]click on the viewer's photo to see![/color]) • Text Scroller • More com

Pages: 1..123456

I'm Back! I updated and cleaned my database. The tracker now records smoothly =) [b]Features:[/b] • Lightbox2 ([color=red]click on the viewer's photo to see![/color]) • Text Scroller • More com

jessjovit
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I'm Back! I updated and cleaned my database. The tracker now records smoothly =) [b]Features:[/b] • Lightbox2 ([color=red]click on the viewer's photo to see![/color]) • Text Scroller • More com

thanks for sharing:D
razormaiden
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: I'm Back! I updated and cleaned my database. The tracker now records smoothly =) [b]Features:[/b] • Lightbox2 ([color=red]click on the viewer's photo to see![/color]) • Text Scroller • More com

wow.. the:thumbsup: new variety WVM hosting.. thanks bro.. =)
burnok
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for this one...im using it now...^^
renalvir
» n00b
1969-12-31

sorry for bumping, my database is still up and running with no probs... if you want to register to my database, just go here > http://renalvir.zuiken.net/tracker remember that registering to my blog won't register you to the database... *change your tickers now to overwrite the default message. thanks [hr] added new feature added light box2 script click on viewers pic to see

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-03-27 22:44:18)

Chezter18
» Banned
1969-12-31

@ren wow great new tricks but double posting bro
PrincessLeigh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:wow: thanks for this!!!!
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

post merged bro ren... :thumbsup: =)
dadung
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

why this wvm in my profile not record???
xxxNotAboutYouxxx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for the hosting.. i have been waiting for so long to make WVM.. thnks sir=)
KaNaLiTnUk
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Is there something wrong with your WVM database bro Ren? Coz I noticed the tracker displays double dates :) [img]http://img396.imageshack.us/img396/5563/78542842dd0.jpg[/img]
crankee
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi,i have a question..do i have to save a new css or i can just use the one provided by friendster?i tried to use the code(to hide stuff),i put it on my css section but unfortunately,none of them worked.i would really appreciate it if you would give me a more detailed instructions since i'm new.thanks

Last edited by crankee (2008-04-04 00:04:41)

overdhedge
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanx so much! ;)
jhel_19
» n00b
1969-12-31

thank you! i have a question. I forgot my password to the website where the WVM is hosted. How will i retrieve my password? the "forgot password" is not working
acc3
» n00b
1969-12-31

its working :) good job sir ren!!! :thumbsup: :) cheers
JefF isBelL
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanx 4 sahring sir ... =):thumbsup:
richmack27
» n00b
1969-12-31

sir is this workin on overlay profiles?
acc3
» n00b
1969-12-31

sir ren... the visitors doesnt record... helppp
retardedbords
» n00b
1969-12-31

i can't register neither..=|
gehnaya
» n00b
1969-12-31

sir im having problems with your tracker.. it does not record the viewers... www.friendster.com/gbay
dhe_answer
» n00b
1969-12-31

i agree..it doesn't record anymore..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I'm Back! I updated and cleaned my database. The tracker now records smoothly =) [b]Features:[/b] • Lightbox2 ([color=red]click on the viewer's photo to see![/color]) • Text Scroller • More com

Pages: 1..123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:05

[ 9 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy