• ARCHIVES 
  • » I'm Back! I updated and cleaned my database. The tracker now records smoothly =) [b]Features:[/b] • Lightbox2 ([color=red]click on the viewer's photo to see![/color]) • Text Scroller • More com

Pages: 1234566

I'm Back! I updated and cleaned my database. The tracker now records smoothly =) [b]Features:[/b] • Lightbox2 ([color=red]click on the viewer's photo to see![/color]) • Text Scroller • More com

Rushdiey
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I'm Back! I updated and cleaned my database. The tracker now records smoothly =) [b]Features:[/b] • Lightbox2 ([color=red]click on the viewer's photo to see![/color]) • Text Scroller • More com

lol i cant register
.DoLLPoT.
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: I'm Back! I updated and cleaned my database. The tracker now records smoothly =) [b]Features:[/b] • Lightbox2 ([color=red]click on the viewer's photo to see![/color]) • Text Scroller • More com

tnx 4 sharin..
jhecqk
» n00b
1969-12-31

php not working....
kirksydney
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=jhecqk]php not working....[/quote] Try this one instead: http://ra.x10hosting.com/wvm/

Last edited by kirksydney (2008-02-28 03:50:12)

renalvir
» n00b
1969-12-31

REGISTER HERE: http://renalvir.zuiken.net/tracker/ TRACKER.PHP LINK: http://renalvir.zuiken.net/tracker/ Login still not working! Please ensure that you provided the right css links and IDs! thanks
wawabear
» n00b
1969-12-31

I guess it's ok now. i used it for my bf's wvm. i registered him and logged-in. i'm just not sure if i registered at the right place there was no screaming sign of register here. sorry i'm a very lazy person haha. thanks for the wvm. :thumbsup:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ minimized the height of your sig..check the rules here...
adsbeh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmm, what's the difference of this to the tracker of lordheinz?
kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

mmm... I think it's d same..:disgust:
renalvir
» n00b
1969-12-31

UPDATED! http://renalvir.zuiken.net/ wiped all users since 03-02-08 please re register... Note: all user's visitors are still intact but visits count will reset...

Last edited by renalvir (2008-03-02 13:04:20)

kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

/\ thanks for updating..
dekha_21
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thanks for update WVM
Unringen_Sai
» n00b
1969-12-31

sir the tracker is very good at the moment and btw.. how can i edit the css? i dont know what going to do to edit up my tracker pls.. see of the result of my tracking NOTE : see the red circle [url]http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/952/testks0.jpg[/url]

Last edited by Unringen_Sai (2008-03-02 06:57:00)

KaNaLiTnUk
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=Unringen_Sai]sir the tracker is very good at the moment and btw.. how can i edit the css? i dont know what going to do to edit up my tracker pls.. see of the result of my tracking NOTE : see the red circle [url]http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/952/testks0.jpg[/url][/quote] You can edit the CSS by using [b]tracker.css[/b] :) Just modify your tracker account and put the direct URL of your tracker.css. Here is the script : [quote]/* Reset and base font: base font = Arial 11px/1.22em, #000000 (scale: 10px = 90%; 12px = 109%; 14px = 127%; 16px = 145%) */ table,tr,body,div,td {margin:0;padding:0;border: 0px;} body {color:#000000;font:11px arial,helvetica,sans-serif;} table {font-size:inherit;font:100%;} body { text-align: center; background: transparent; overflow-y:scroll/* Fix for IE scrollbar bug */ } /* Default link styles */ a { font-weight: bold; } a:link, a:visited, a:active, a:hover { text-decoration: none; color: #000000; } a:hover { text-decoration: underline; color: #000000; } a.action:link, a.action:visited, a.action:hover, a.action:active { color: #000000; } #main, .row , tr, td { width: 100%; } #top, #foot, #ad { padding: 5px } .row td { padding: 5px } span, .more, .visit, .copy { font-size: smaller; } .imageblock { vertical-align: top; background-color: #FFFFFE; overflow: hidden; height:75px; width:75px; text-align: center; border: 2px ridge #000000; } img { height: 75px; border: 0px; } .visit { margin-bottom: 5px; } .even { background: transparent; } .rtd, .ltd { vertical-align: top; } .ltd { width: 85px; } .rtd { padding-left: 0px !important } sup { font-size: .5em } .online { color: white; font-weight: bold } .strong { font-weight: bold; } #plinks a:link, #plinks a:visited, #plinks a:active, #plinks a:hover { text-decoration: none; } .pageselected:link { color: #000000; }[/quote] I hope it helps :)
solido14
» n00b
1969-12-31

just have to re-register and it's good right?...=|
Rushdiey
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice for the update
bobskie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanks for the hosting dude..its working at my profile..:thumbsup:
Unringen_Sai
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote]from KaNaLiTnUk You can edit the CSS by using tracker.css Just modify your tracker account and put the direct URL of your tracker.css. Here is the script[/quote] ok sir. i already know about that but. where can i paste this codes? isn't from the tracker css again and did you mean that i modify the css by my own color then i paste it again to tracker css isn't correct? P.S but the edited css cannot paste to the tracker.txt right? sorry for the slow learner and i also already edit my own css but i ask where can i paste it? here's my css code <">» and i think i got a wrong hosting [url]http://ra.x10hosting.com/wvm/[/url] seems no register included?

Last edited by Unringen_Sai (2008-03-02 13:49:21)

KaNaLiTnUk
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Which WVM hosting did you use sist Sai? Thiis one or http://ra.x10hosting.com/wvm? The WVM will always read the tracker.css sist Sai even after you edit the tracker.css. As long as you didn't change the tracker.css URL :) If you change the tracker.css URL, you must modify your tracker by changing your old URL tracker.cxs with the new one :)

Last edited by KaNaLiTnUk (2008-03-02 14:12:27)

Unringen_Sai
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=KaNaLiTnUk]Which WVM hosting did you use sist Sai? Thiis one or http://ra.x10hosting.com/wvm? The WVM will always read the tracker.css sist Sai even after you edit the tracker.css. As long as you didn't change the tracker.css URL :) If you change the tracker.css URL, you must modify your tracker by changing your old URL tracker.cxs with the new one :)[/quote] wow now i really caught up your tips sir thank you very much now i feel fine for the tracker ^^
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I'm Back! I updated and cleaned my database. The tracker now records smoothly =) [b]Features:[/b] • Lightbox2 ([color=red]click on the viewer's photo to see![/color]) • Text Scroller • More com

Pages: 1234566

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:12

[ 9 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy