• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b][u][color=hotpink]changing font colors[/color][/u][/b][/align] [code]<font color=COLORHERE>TEXT HERE</font>[/code] just change the "colorhere" && the "text here" you can choose colo

[align=center][b][u][color=hotpink]changing font colors[/color][/u][/b][/align] [code]<font color=COLORHERE>TEXT HERE</font>[/code] just change the "colorhere" && the "text here" you can choose colo

bembi
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b][u][color=hotpink]changing font colors[/color][/u][/b][/align] [code]<font color=COLORHERE>TEXT HERE</font>[/code] just change the "colorhere" && the "text here" you can choose colo

am gonna try this one tnx 4 sharing :wow:
pulasara
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b][u][color=hotpink]changing font colors[/color][/u][/b][/align] [code]<font color=COLORHERE>TEXT HERE</font>[/code] just change the "colorhere" && the "text here" you can choose colo

yeah its cool :thumbsup:
sakurare
» n00b
1969-12-31

<font color=hotpink>eOw??
sakurare
» n00b
1969-12-31

<font color=HOTPINK>eOw<font color=HOTPINK>
sakurare
» n00b
1969-12-31

<font color=COLORHEREhotpink>TEXT HEREeow
sakurare
» n00b
1969-12-31

<font color=hotpink>eow</font>
baby dollz
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]w0w..nice..needed that..tnx!![/b] :thumbsup: :D :kiss:[/align]

Last edited by baby dollz (2008-01-27 01:13:11)

_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing, :)
mr_scream_emo
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm how can paste the code amfffota

Last edited by mr_scream_emo (2008-01-27 13:21:45)

mALdiTa_013
» n00b
1969-12-31

<font face="PAPYRUS" size=3 color=hotpink>niCe oNe!! thNsXz fOe shAriNg

Last edited by mALdiTa_013 (2008-02-02 21:17:47)

ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

do this code still work!? coz i'm using this in my fs but everytime i comment to my friends then i'll use this [b]fonts[/b] when i hit submit.. their will be a warning sign.. their will be appear!? which is.. [b][u]"HTML invalid"[/u][/b] --------------- so..do this code still work!? :(
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]im so sorry guys!! the prenster has updated again!! so the code change u have to put a [i]</font>[/i] in the last part!![/b]
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

.wew!.. .yah the friendster update! .but.. .everytime i comment my friends.. .using this codes.. .with [b]</font>[/b] at the last part of my text.. .it actually "[b]HTML INVALID[/b]".. .what's happening!? .help me.. .i want this tweak eh!?.. =)
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][color=hotpink]^maybe some of your codes is not working..*not my code* coz my code are perfectly working!! even i dont put the [i]</font>[/i] at the last part!! here take a preview at my profile: *go to "ME" section then "about me" [url]www.friendster.com/pazawhygurl[/url] [align=center][img]http://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub/120/120930dtf6uoajgc.gif[/img]by:bratinela[img]http://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub/120/120930dtf6uoajgc.gif[/img][/align][/color][/b]
FaTiN_94_GuRL
» n00b
1969-12-31

THNX FOR SHARING..CUTE!..AND I HAVE PUT IT ON MAh FS
joyens
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice..thnx for sharing
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote]@ bratinela01/// yah..it works in [b]"about me and who i want to meet"[/b][/quote] btw..thanks for sharing! ehehehehe.. =) good job!? :thumbsup:

Last edited by ewenessgALLore (2008-02-05 06:40:25)

melancholic_083
» n00b
1969-12-31

i think it is still necessary to put </font> after a certain text for us to know where is the limit of the color, size or the font type of the text.. :eh:
jelans_22
» n00b
1969-12-31

:) how to center it?... [align=center][/align]

Last edited by jelans_22 (2008-02-06 07:24:12)

bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]^OK here`s the code <">just replace the "TEXT HERE"[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b][u][color=hotpink]changing font colors[/color][/u][/b][/align] [code]<font color=COLORHERE>TEXT HERE</font>[/code] just change the "colorhere" && the "text here" you can choose colo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:49

[ 13 queries - 0.088 second ]
Privacy Policy