• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b][u][color=hotpink]changing font colors[/color][/u][/b][/align] [code]<font color=COLORHERE>TEXT HERE</font>[/code] just change the "colorhere" && the "text here" you can choose colo

[align=center][b][u][color=hotpink]changing font colors[/color][/u][/b][/align] [code]<font color=COLORHERE>TEXT HERE</font>[/code] just change the "colorhere" && the "text here" you can choose colo

nhina_08
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b][u][color=hotpink]changing font colors[/color][/u][/b][/align] [code]<font color=COLORHERE>TEXT HERE</font>[/code] just change the "colorhere" && the "text here" you can choose colo

eow po ate...do you know how to put chatbox in my friendster profile?...can you teach me how?...plzzzzzz.....tnx...till her..bye.. :)
Lady Dahlia
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b][u][color=hotpink]changing font colors[/color][/u][/b][/align] [code]<font color=COLORHERE>TEXT HERE</font>[/code] just change the "colorhere" && the "text here" you can choose colo

thanks for sharing coz i've learned alot
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@ Bratinela01/// how to use this code here in friendstertalk?? to make our text be colorfull.. =) teach us.. :P
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=ewenessgALLore]@ Bratinela01/// how to use this code here in friendstertalk?? to make our text be colorfull.. =) teach us.. :P[/quote] proceed here for moere info. :arrow: http://theftalk.com/help.php#img
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=royalblue]@ Dale/// ooooppppssss!!??? :wow: tHanks for sharing.. ehehehehe.. :lol: i know nah!?[/color]

Last edited by ewenessgALLore (2008-02-07 05:44:16)

scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing..
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

thnx for the comments guyz!!
hadez_rey
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing... =)
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][color=hotpink]@hadez: thnx!![/color][/b]
charmcharmcharm14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=dodgerblue][align=center][b]wow great!??! i lyk these :D hehe :D [/b][/align][/color]
Rozen_Mary
» n00b
1969-12-31

cool :idea:
lilprincess101
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing! i am gonna use it on my friendster
dreamerpinkz
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice˛ :thumbsup:
hiace16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice..:thumbsup:
kaetotz
» n00b
1969-12-31

=D=D hahah :)) it realy hep me alot :) anyway .. y the font sabrina doesnt work??
raedienne
» n00b
1969-12-31

its too nice
dannavj3
» n00b
1969-12-31

i dont get it some of the generator for creating your own layouts for css- they always ask for font color or background color.. and i know some of the user here using pre-made layout and thats already customize color...isnt? and u cant change it right!!..so tell me how this one works.... If u have pre-made layout......so changing font color??? so whats use???
squishen
» Banned
1969-12-31

<"><s>strike</s>
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nice add-ons, i hope u include the different font styles too... =)
neversuck
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=bratinela01][quote=elaiza]I think the author forgot to put [b]</font>[/b] after all of your text!![/quote] [align=center][b]u dont have to put that [u]</font>[/u] like i what said above this code is DIFFRENT!! hehe.Lol :P [/b][/align][/quote] LOL :P
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b][u][color=hotpink]changing font colors[/color][/u][/b][/align] [code]<font color=COLORHERE>TEXT HERE</font>[/code] just change the "colorhere" && the "text here" you can choose colo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:09

[ 10 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy