• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=hotpink]have you ever had your first kiss :kiss: ?? .. with whom?? .. what's the feeling?? .. tell & share it with us here in ftalk! .. hehe ;) [/color]

Pages: 12345..5

[color=hotpink]have you ever had your first kiss :kiss: ?? .. with whom?? .. what's the feeling?? .. tell & share it with us here in ftalk! .. hehe ;) [/color]

kitty-katz
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink]have you ever had your first kiss :kiss: ?? .. with whom?? .. what's the feeling?? .. tell & share it with us here in ftalk! .. hehe ;) [/color]

niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [color=hotpink]have you ever had your first kiss :kiss: ?? .. with whom?? .. what's the feeling?? .. tell & share it with us here in ftalk! .. hehe ;) [/color]

my first kiss was..with my self...i kissed my self that was my first kiss.. joke.. my first kis .. was a kiss on the cheek of my grandmather.. thats all.. i think theres olredi a topic like this?.. :paranoid:
mentalblock27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [color=hotpink]have you ever had your first kiss :kiss: ?? .. with whom?? .. what's the feeling?? .. tell & share it with us here in ftalk! .. hehe ;) [/color]

my first kiss was wif my classmate.. when i was in 1st year highschool..im kinda shy back then so its not as good as it should be..wahaha! lol! =D
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

my first French kiss when i was in Grade School (Grade 5 I think) .. no joke... That was a torrid kiss.... i was a naughty boy back in grade school... :lol:
emotive_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

first kiss... 1st yr HS.. french.. torrid.. with my 1st boyfriend.. i just cant forget it.. it wasn't the best.. but it was good. haha!
i'mhere.it
» n00b
1969-12-31

great
diva.doll_mia
» n00b
1969-12-31

my first kiss, hmm .. dang .. cant remember .. lol .. kidding .. ofcourse i remember :D my first kiss was with mah 1st boyfriend, in their house :) its kindah good.. :D if u know whut i mean =)
kitty-katz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink]why is that some of you guyz had their first kiz with their 1st boyfriends??[/color]

Last edited by kitty-katz (2008-01-14 06:22:53)

emotive_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ of course. i wouldn't kiss a stranger. :lol: i mean, aside from family, relatives and etc. and i don't have experiences like, "ohmy!i kissed him accidentally! :O " HAHA! :lol:
-zhweetilicious-xo-
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i had my first kiss wif my 3rd bf...it was embarassin coz i dnt really knw hw to..nd den it was at school..after school i think or during our dance practice...
YuKiKo KwAn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my first kiss was on his house... :redface:
joyens
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

never been kiss..heheheheh
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

back when i was a 1st year college student..:o :wow: :lol:
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ooO.. my 1st kiss..was wit my 1st gf.. chinese girl.. she's taller than me..lolz..
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

.,1st kiss., nah., just last year.. hihihi with my present bf.. haha i'm gonna be second year college actually:D
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my first kiss was from my bestfrnd...sa chx...
ranyah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I never had my first kiss,, but in case, I want it to be my love,, haha :penguin:
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^yeah.. better to have fisrt kiss with your loved one.. =)
kitty-katz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i had my first during our class outing . it was really awesome because it was an underwater kiss , haha . i never thought it would happen in underwater but it was memorable . :wow:
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ wow..i wanna experience that..:redface: :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=hotpink]have you ever had your first kiss :kiss: ?? .. with whom?? .. what's the feeling?? .. tell & share it with us here in ftalk! .. hehe ;) [/color]

Pages: 12345..5

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:44

[ 11 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy