• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=hotpink]have you ever had your first kiss :kiss: ?? .. with whom?? .. what's the feeling?? .. tell & share it with us here in ftalk! .. hehe ;) [/color]

Pages: 112345

[color=hotpink]have you ever had your first kiss :kiss: ?? .. with whom?? .. what's the feeling?? .. tell & share it with us here in ftalk! .. hehe ;) [/color]

sheen_dcboard
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [color=hotpink]have you ever had your first kiss :kiss: ?? .. with whom?? .. what's the feeling?? .. tell & share it with us here in ftalk! .. hehe ;) [/color]

My first kiss? (whoa can't remember =D:D) Whom? Wesley my First Bf lol It's kinda shy hahaha First Timer lol ^_^
hellshredder999
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [color=hotpink]have you ever had your first kiss :kiss: ?? .. with whom?? .. what's the feeling?? .. tell & share it with us here in ftalk! .. hehe ;) [/color]

nooooo.. im too young to hav first kiss i think :) im 14
fred_ishida
» n00b
1969-12-31

My 1st kiss is wif my GF when i was form 5...can't describe wif words;)
PekingKira
» n00b
1969-12-31

my 1st kiss is my class mate in 1st year High school =| kinda super sh0ck of wat she did on me =|
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

my first kiss is geraldine way back in highschool. right now we're bestfriend:)
jannahmataray
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my first kiss was with my 1st love but not my 1st bf.. back then when i was just in 1st college.. it was just a long smack.. lol. if u can call it smack..he just pressed his lips with mine.. and voila~! that's it..
naruto11_sakura
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my first kiss in from my mom in my cheeks hahaha but never been kiss with my crush,hehehe
naughtygirl17
» n00b
1969-12-31

my first kiss was my........... second to the last boyfriend! actually it was an accidental kiss, i was so drunk by that time and kiss me without my permission! i was so embarassed by that time.......::D
edimax.altec
» FTalker
1969-12-31

1st kiss from my gf. but it's only a smack. haha!
_Reinz3022_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ahmm...can i ask a question...? [spoiler]ahmm...[spoiler]what is a torrid kiss...?[/spoiler][/spoiler]
theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]^ it's like a very intimate kiss. hahaha.. lol[/b]
_Reinz3022_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i just wanna know... ^^shy^^shy... :redface:
edimax.altec
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=theejhay]^ it's like a very intimate kiss. hahaha.. lol[/quote] what's intimate?? :redface:
Cryogenix
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

torrid/intimate kissing is just like what you see at the movies (i know you've watched one!) wherein both parties lustfully (meaning they badly want each others flesh) kiss. usually characterized with moaning and rapid breathing... anyways... @TOPIC: i had mine way back 1st year highschool... i was waiting for my school service when i saw this girl from the other class also waiting... i often see her but we really dont know each other personally... we were the last batch at that time to get picked up and so it was really getting dark and there were a few students left at school.... i stared at her for a few seconds and she stared back at me... it was then we like instinctively knew we wanted to get the heat off our bodies.... we hid behind the stairway and there torridly kissed each other.... (all the way till second base :o).... we were still doing "it" when the service van came back and didnt see us... we got left behind.... i walked her home (i got to know a new friend in the weirdest manner lol).... lol... but i didnt court her or anything afterwards coz apparently she had a boyfriend (who never knew about "IT"=D) at that time and so when we meet at the canteen or elsewhere sometimes, we just smile at each other like normal (maybe remembering "that" time at the back of our minds).....

Last edited by Cryogenix (2008-10-06 00:55:18)

boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

first kiss is on my fresh men years on junior high. hahaha, just a simple smack, feels kinda nasty at first..
leannedoll
» FTalker
1969-12-31

mine wat with my first bf..wen i was in my junior high..at the lobby of our school.(it was the end of our class so theres just few people at school..=|)and someone just popped out of no where..the kiss was sweet thou.:) fist kiss.memorable place.first witness.lols...:eh:
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Cryogenix]@TOPIC: i had mine way back 1st year highschool... i was waiting for my school service when i saw this girl from the other class also waiting... i often see her but we really dont know each other personally... we were the last batch at that time to get picked up and so it was really getting dark and there were a few students left at school.... i stared at her for a few seconds and she stared back at me... it was then we like instinctively knew we wanted to get the heat off our bodies.... we hid behind the stairway and there torridly kissed each other.... (all the way till second base :o).... we were still doing "it" when the service van came back and didnt see us... we got left behind.... i walked her home (i got to know a new friend in the weirdest manner lol).... lol... but i didnt court her or anything afterwards coz apparently she had a boyfriend (who never knew about "IT"=D) at that time and so when we meet at the canteen or elsewhere sometimes, we just smile at each other like normal (maybe remembering "that" time at the back of our minds)..... Last edited by Cryogenix (2008-10-05 23:55:18)[/quote] u kissed a girl w/out knowing her? and she has current bf that time? ohw! you really rocks! how could u do that? @ topic my first kiss is my bf
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I had my first [u]"accidental"[/u] kiss in the pool!! Yeah we were swimming and when I turned around me and my friend's lips met... haha...[i]that's just INNOCENCE!![/i] I was like 8 back then
theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]i never had my first kiss. im such a loser. :paranoid:[/b]
mark5818
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=diva.doll_mia]my first kiss, hmm .. dang .. cant remember .. lol .. kidding .. ofcourse i remember my first kiss was with mah 1st boyfriend, in their house its kindah good.. if u know whut i mean[/quote] just a kiss or something good had happened...i think something greater than a kiss had happened...ryt? me my first kiss when i was in grade 6... but it wasnt the best... it was just a play..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=hotpink]have you ever had your first kiss :kiss: ?? .. with whom?? .. what's the feeling?? .. tell & share it with us here in ftalk! .. hehe ;) [/color]

Pages: 112345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:37

[ 9 queries - 0.044 second ]
Privacy Policy