• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=hotpink]have you ever had your first kiss :kiss: ?? .. with whom?? .. what's the feeling?? .. tell & share it with us here in ftalk! .. hehe ;) [/color]

Pages: 12345

[color=hotpink]have you ever had your first kiss :kiss: ?? .. with whom?? .. what's the feeling?? .. tell & share it with us here in ftalk! .. hehe ;) [/color]

kRiZzHa
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [color=hotpink]have you ever had your first kiss :kiss: ?? .. with whom?? .. what's the feeling?? .. tell & share it with us here in ftalk! .. hehe ;) [/color]

first kiss?? when i'm 13... wahaha,, at first,, juz a kiss.. but,, as tym goes by.. it wasn't juz a kiss anymore.. i'm only 14 but i experienced torrid kissing and even french kiss... with my bf..! haha... it feels so gud!! waaaaaaaa!! hahaha...
greatpretender22
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [color=hotpink]have you ever had your first kiss :kiss: ?? .. with whom?? .. what's the feeling?? .. tell & share it with us here in ftalk! .. hehe ;) [/color]

[align=center]first kiss? in my relatives. it's my [b][u]father[/u][/b] in my friends. uhmmm, it's [i]beso-beso[/i] with my girl friends. but in a guy as a loveone. [b][u]NO ONE[/u][/b]. though i already had a boyfriend. we didn't kiss. :lol: sooo lucky! i didn't gave him my first kiss.[/align]
whatwendz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

first kiss?? just in my friends... hahaha... but i just kissed by my friend girl ha.. near on the lips... waaahaha....
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

First kiss..?? never..:lol: Coz my mOm will get mad if know it..=D
em0sha
» Banned
1969-12-31

kitty-catz do u want a first kiss?? =D @topic dont hav first kiss :(
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

dont have first kiss :kiss: i will find hehhehehe :D
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nver had 1st kiss. =)
kolopol123
» FTalker
1969-12-31

when i was 13 ya with my first gf..ehe it felt good wahahaha :D
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

yes..my first bf in 2ndyear highschool.. ughh.. can i skip with the details? hehehe:)
vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

first kiss.. :question: i guess it was with my cousin's best friend.. =) during a get-away party just last summer... :cool:
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i had my first kiss with my first bf just last year... sadly we broke up! i regret having him for a bf, his no good... he just hurt me...[i]sigh[/i]
em0sha
» Banned
1969-12-31

i never had a first kiss....
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

my first kiss was when im still in grade 3..she raped and lick my lips....:crybaby: i was eating ice cream that time..:eh:
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=lordheinz]my first kiss was when im still in grade 3..she raped and lick my lips....:crybaby: i was eating ice cream that time..:eh:[/quote] [b]gosh[/b] is that true? :o:O hahahha
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Dynasty-tweaker]gosh is that true? :o:O hahahha[/quote] yah it is bro..:eh:
jerine08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmm.. i had my first kiss last o8-o8-o8.. i and my bf's 4th monthsary..=) it was good..ahaha, :lol:

Last edited by jerine08 (2008-09-28 08:43:00)

xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

mph. never been kissed. i don't wanna give my 1st kiss to anyone but BF. too young 2 do that. :D
xXhappybeanXx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

with mah boyfriend. after nung 3 days na nagkakami. nyahaha..so fast but i liked it..kasi naman, under the rain.;) [spoiler]naman kasi oh..[spoiler]i kissed a girl and i liked it..:eh:[/spoiler][/spoiler]
pauline416
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

gross...,,but sometimes...i want to try it... but...im tooo... young to have my first kiss... :D
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

first kiss???.. when i was 12 yrs old.. first kiss with my crush [i]este[/i] bf..ahaha! it was awesome...:wow:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=hotpink]have you ever had your first kiss :kiss: ?? .. with whom?? .. what's the feeling?? .. tell & share it with us here in ftalk! .. hehe ;) [/color]

Pages: 12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:10

[ 9 queries - 0.038 second ]
Privacy Policy