• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=hotpink]have you ever had your first kiss :kiss: ?? .. with whom?? .. what's the feeling?? .. tell & share it with us here in ftalk! .. hehe ;) [/color]

Pages: 123455

[color=hotpink]have you ever had your first kiss :kiss: ?? .. with whom?? .. what's the feeling?? .. tell & share it with us here in ftalk! .. hehe ;) [/color]

gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [color=hotpink]have you ever had your first kiss :kiss: ?? .. with whom?? .. what's the feeling?? .. tell & share it with us here in ftalk! .. hehe ;) [/color]

[quote=kitty-katz]i had my first during our class outing . it was really awesome because it was an underwater kiss , haha . i never thought it would happen in underwater but it was memorable . :wow:[/quote] .,hahaha., i wonder., that's well., er.. uhm.... kinda romantic.. hahaha wanna try it too.. ahahahaha :lol:
15anna93
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [color=hotpink]have you ever had your first kiss :kiss: ?? .. with whom?? .. what's the feeling?? .. tell & share it with us here in ftalk! .. hehe ;) [/color]

[color=green][b]my first kiss is with my 3rd bf. mm. my present bf.ü at their house. woooo. feels good. nyar! =D[/b][/color]
.DoLLPoT.
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=red][b]it was torrid. it's with my 3rd bf. we did it in our school. i'm only a 1st yr hs student,dunno why i did it. but it just feels so good huh. [/b][/color]

Last edited by .DoLLPoT. (2008-03-29 01:46:13)

kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ ahah?!!?..this will reach the guidance councilors!! =D :lol: haha..dollpot huh??...haha..good kisser? :lol: joke joke! :D
switserenade
» n00b
1969-12-31

16 yers ol i was hospitalized and he visited me and he gave me a kiss hehe :D
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=kcired14]^ ahah?!!?..this will reach the guidance councilors!! =D :lol: haha..dollpot huh??...haha..good kisser? :lol: joke joke! :D[/quote] .,ahaha., kuya... you are really a kuya.... hehehehe anyway it's good that teens like them have someone around you here... i wish i had an older bro.. like u...:D
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ ahh..hihi..tnx..i can be your older brother you know..hihi..;] even tough i don't look that kind'a old...haha..:lol:
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=switserenade]16 yers ol i was hospitalized and he visited me and he gave me a kiss hehe :D[/quote] wow..so romantic.. hehe.. :)
marjanpatrick
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=.DoLLPoT.][color=red][b]it was torrid. it's with my 3rd bf. we did it in our school. i'm only a 1st yr hs student,dunno why i did it. but it just feels so good huh. [/b][/color][/quote] haha.. :thumbsup:
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

... :o very early first kiss,..huwatahek :o ....but earlier is tastier :D :thumbsup: [b]mine was,. way back 2005, Im 18 that time :D so [i]berjin[/i] w/ my 1st and current bf :D after that first kiss Im addicted na :D[/b]

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-04-01 09:09:53)

kawaiiprincezz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=kitty-katz]i had my first during our class outing . it was really awesome because it was an underwater kiss , haha . i never thought it would happen in underwater but it was memorable . :wow:[/quote] seems [b]so[/b] romantic,, :)
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

my first kiss was with my her ... when i was in 1st year senior highschool ... i missed at that time... =|
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my 1stkiss? my 1st bf.. i think wen i was gr.6 haha! seriously. =)
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

aldrin1327
» n00b
1969-12-31

well my first kiss!!..,, was from my 2nd GF!!!..,,
Kawaii-Princess18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

me first was gerard..well ahehe :o
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

mah first kiss was mah family and relatives
janeene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my first kiss was when i was at third year high school.. that was a stolen kiss, and i don't feel it.. that was humilating..
Aznfinest
» n00b
1969-12-31

Ima 16 year old boi. Never had my first kiss, is that good or bad? :thumbsup:/:thumbsdown: I think i was kinda scared or shy something like that. Daamn im curious how it feels lawl. [b][i][color=#FF0000][scroll]1love[/scroll][/color][/i][/b]
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

first kiss?! i think its in my high school days =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=hotpink]have you ever had your first kiss :kiss: ?? .. with whom?? .. what's the feeling?? .. tell & share it with us here in ftalk! .. hehe ;) [/color]

Pages: 123455

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:18

[ 14 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy