• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: Been thinking if i have to post this or not but i guess i should. :redface: i made this topic in order to put all the questions about multiply in one topic. And i think that having a Multipl

Pages: 12345678..8

:arrow: Been thinking if i have to post this or not but i guess i should. :redface: i made this topic in order to put all the questions about multiply in one topic. And i think that having a Multipl

duchess
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:arrow: Been thinking if i have to post this or not but i guess i should. :redface: i made this topic in order to put all the questions about multiply in one topic. And i think that having a Multipl

:arrow: Been thinking if i have to post this or not but i guess i should. :redface: i made this topic in order to put all the questions about multiply in one topic. And i think that having a Multiply Help topic not Thread will at least not lag talk. :eh: Charging from experience its kinda scary to post a question related to multiply in the Friendster Help thread :lol: but mods if you think this is unnecessary, you can delete this ;) :arrow: requesting for Mods to stick this topic. :lol: for my first question.. is there a particular arrangement for the scripts in multiply like in friendster? to make it more clearer, does having too many onload handlers affect your scripts? :question: ........................................................................................................................................... [b]Added Note:[/b] Since we don't have a Multiply Help Section... Just post your question here to avoid forum lag as duchesv wrote... [quote][b]Guidelines:[/b] posted by sis meng 1. Please only post if you really have something to contribute or something related to say that would help. This makes it easier to follow the discussion in the thread. 2. Please indicate if your question has been answered. To do so, EDIT your first post then include "Now i know" or "Thanks my question has been answered" or anything like that. 3. If you need help with your code, link to your page. Please do not paste the entire HTML markup in the thread. Just post it if you were asked to, or you have your page encrypted. 4. In posting your code, please put it inside code tags. 5.If your posting a question about your profile be sure that you put the link or else the question would be not answered! 6. Do not ask a question that has already been answered. 7. Please be Patient. 8. Non-sense answers or non-related answers will be not entertained 9.Speak in English. :biggrin:[/quote] [quote]admin wrote: Double posting literally means posting the same information twice. This also refers to when a member posting twice in a row without another user's post separating the two. It is considered more proper to edit your previous post to include the new comments instead of creating a new post. The problem with this can be that readers who have already read the original post may miss the information that was edited in.[/quote]

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-03-04 23:35:35)

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: Been thinking if i have to post this or not but i guess i should. :redface: i made this topic in order to put all the questions about multiply in one topic. And i think that having a Multipl

Yep of course. =) For example... <">
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: Been thinking if i have to post this or not but i guess i should. :redface: i made this topic in order to put all the questions about multiply in one topic. And i think that having a Multipl

oh ok.. so all the variables will be inserted in //some codes here? ... doesnt it have a function like friendster.. sorry.. so new with scripts in mp :wallbash:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-01-13 12:25:33)

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Yeah. What do u mean by that functions? :o
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:redface: sorry.. i told you im new with mp scripts. :wallbash: its so embarrassing.. :redface: :wallbash: uhmm what i mean is for example.. the antiposer cbox of blurrycloud.. where will i put the vars? there are two sets of codes he gave the one should be placed at the top of the JS and where should i place this: <">
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ below the first code... or lemme say below all ur js codes..

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-01-13 15:46:35)

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

<">
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ most of the time im not using onload handler... Multiply always giving me headache in coding... :disgust: :doubt: [quote]Paging Xavey... can you pm me the code for dragging an object... can you? pretty pls.. :lol: LOLS... i just need to combine it with my new tweak... ThankYou... you know when u did the draggable cbox before here in multiply...[/quote]

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-01-13 18:50:34)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ow.. now i know why xavier has an onload handler and clou dont. :lol: thanks for the help you two.. keep tip comming! ill try it leter. got to go for now :penguin:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-01-13 19:20:05)

blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@offtopic: MOD who put my cbox in recyclebin.. who ever u are!!! [quote]LOLS.. what was that? someone put my anti poser cbox (SIDEBAR) in the recyclebin... even though im the first one to create that tweak... so nice... i deserve an explanation for that[/quote] @duch for the antiposer cbox.. just put the css i posted for the design... and edit if you want Heres the link it's in the recycle bin [b]LMFAO[/b]:arrow: [url]http://theftalk.com/t19115-Anti-Poser-Cbox-Multiply-%28Sidebar%29.html[/url] here's the compilation of your code (JS) <">

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-01-13 20:24:46)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

thanks for the help clou.. :D whoever that mod is must have a good reason for trashing your antiposer cbox (sidebar) =|
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ no problem.. anything for my friends here... ;) :thumbsup: Good reason? wakokokoko.... i can't think even a single reason...

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-01-13 21:33:04)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:wow: awww .. i hid my iframe :wallbash: s2pid me! .. :lol: thanks clou! :gift:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-01-13 20:37:50)

blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i told you.... wahehe [b]PS: I need an explanation why dumping my AntiPoser Cbox(Sidebar) in the Recyclebin... A simple explanation would be enough... Im not here to flame im not that type of Coder.... you know we are all new in multiply and it's hard to make a tweak... it's not fair to dumped it lyk that [/b]

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-01-13 21:31:08)

uolessej
» FTalker
1969-12-31

why can't i change my headshot?
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

just click the headshot icon my friend... and browse a picture for your headshot.... then click ok -------------------------------------------------------------- PS: I need an explanation why dumping my AntiPoser Cbox(Sidebar) in the Recyclebin... A simple explanation would be enough... Im not here to flame im not that type of Coder.... you know we are all new in multiply and it's hard to make a tweak... it's not fair to dumped it lyk that

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-01-14 00:16:39)

zandra
» n00b
1969-12-31

Is there a set of css codes for all browsers? my layout works well in ff but i have no headers and background in ie7. tried removing the "mos....etc" still no background and headers. banner is way up in ff, but correct in ie7. thanks
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

dealing with css in ie7... are still having problem in our multiply profile... i suggest use a simple css for your your profile...
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

How do i change the color of the text of the comments? [img]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k229/kielmaru_05/gdg.jpg[/img] And why dus my prof looked better on IE than FF? @IE [img]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k229/kielmaru_05/untitled-14.jpg[/img] ^that looks good. @ff [img]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k229/kielmaru_05/ffs.jpg[/img] ^not aligned. HELP.
chiezza
» n00b
1969-12-31

anyone who can help.. uhm im wondering if what's the code for hiding google ads in mp? im oh-so new in mp.. hope you understand.. thanks.. =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: Been thinking if i have to post this or not but i guess i should. :redface: i made this topic in order to put all the questions about multiply in one topic. And i think that having a Multipl

Pages: 12345678..8

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:36

[ 12 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy