• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: Been thinking if i have to post this or not but i guess i should. :redface: i made this topic in order to put all the questions about multiply in one topic. And i think that having a Multipl

Pages: 1..12345678

:arrow: Been thinking if i have to post this or not but i guess i should. :redface: i made this topic in order to put all the questions about multiply in one topic. And i think that having a Multipl

kucingpilek
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: Been thinking if i have to post this or not but i guess i should. :redface: i made this topic in order to put all the questions about multiply in one topic. And i think that having a Multipl

Thanks GeneSy :)
GeneSy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: Been thinking if i have to post this or not but i guess i should. :redface: i made this topic in order to put all the questions about multiply in one topic. And i think that having a Multipl

@angel_heatthee i don't know how that's possible. lol. http://www.markyctrigger.com/genez/ << might or might not help you @hirako shinji. depends on the theme you're using i think. use css. :)
taurus1983
» n00b
1969-12-31

Mp Updated Today.. I Think The Linker Not Working Anymore..
GeneSy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^yup the so called "linker" (i have no idea why you guys call it that) is dead. =)
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Multiply headers/banner don't allow gif images? Because i tried it once and only a white image appear.
taekayobinannyoko
» n00b
1969-12-31

^it allows, its either your url is broken or ur image really is a white blank :|
ina0712
» n00b
1969-12-31

uh. how do you make the box thingy? :)) i don't know how to explain. i'm so new at all of this. i think its where you put the really long code. so that it's easier to access.? i don't know how. i think? haha. pls teach me?:crybaby: can you actually make that? coz i want to put it in my multiply, in the guestbook part. so it'll be easier. hope this isn't too confusing. sorry. i just really wanted to know how to do that. :) thanks if this will be answered :)
fussy
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hi, There! I need the "no-right-click" code for Multiply... Can someone, anyone please help?? Thanks!
GeneSy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^i dont think there is. if there is it will be for IE only. and making that kind of code won't even help because
k5th4
» n00b
1969-12-31

hello...were can i get a multiply background?thanks.
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

do you have windows expender for my multiply...?! please... i want it... :wallbash:
GeneSy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

expender???? is that a word? wo0t.
Hirako Shinji
» n00b
1969-12-31

i am using this layout but my profile is still plain original screen shot http://customizedthemes.multiply.com/photos/album/12210/patapon_chi#1 and here is my profile http://torepadora.multiply.com/
GeneSy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^... uhm...?? i don't understand... whats the point of your post again?
Hirako Shinji
» n00b
1969-12-31

layout is not working
GeneSy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

oh ok.. so.. first of all.. learn to follow the instructions when using premade multiply layouts. the instructions say that you need to be using mykonos theme as the base for that layout. ok. i'll teach you step by step. so just follow ;) 1. LOG IN 2. MAKE SURE YOU ARE LOGGED IN 3. CLICK THIS LINK >>> http://multiply.com/setup/pages/themes/mykonos 4. CLOSE THAT PAGE AFTER IT LOADS, DO NOT WORRY ABOUT YOUR LAYOUT YET 5. CLICK THIS LINK >>> http://multiply.com/setup/pages/upload-css 6. PASTE THE CSS 7. SAVE. 8. TELL ME HOW IT GOES OK? :D
josh07
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ sir..where is the js linker?

Last edited by josh07 (2008-08-09 06:00:41)

alyssamodesto
» FTalker
1969-12-31

<">the codes above enables to have hidden music right? and if it's placed on the site title then the music will play anywhere on the site right? my question is, is it possible or [u]is there a code like this that plays music anywhere the site but [b]does not[/b] play on the music and video page?[/u]
weleh
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hi im really new for multiply... i just wanna ask... how to insert the javascript into my profile? thx
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]A CSS question. [/b][i]Im a newbie in tweaking multiply[/i]. :drool: Why is it the colors are only 3 characters(except for the # sign)? Can I use the usual 6 characters just like the ones we used in FS?

Last edited by aich (2008-10-31 02:15:59)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: Been thinking if i have to post this or not but i guess i should. :redface: i made this topic in order to put all the questions about multiply in one topic. And i think that having a Multipl

Pages: 1..12345678

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:58

[ 13 queries - 0.056 second ]
Privacy Policy