• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: Been thinking if i have to post this or not but i guess i should. :redface: i made this topic in order to put all the questions about multiply in one topic. And i think that having a Multipl

Pages: 112345678..8

:arrow: Been thinking if i have to post this or not but i guess i should. :redface: i made this topic in order to put all the questions about multiply in one topic. And i think that having a Multipl

valjesnet
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: Been thinking if i have to post this or not but i guess i should. :redface: i made this topic in order to put all the questions about multiply in one topic. And i think that having a Multipl

yes i think so
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: Been thinking if i have to post this or not but i guess i should. :redface: i made this topic in order to put all the questions about multiply in one topic. And i think that having a Multipl

can you provide a screenshot? where you can see the alert.. js is not allowed...
valjesnet
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes sure. but i dunno how. i saved the screenshot as jpeg file
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

upload it to a hosting site... [url]image.shack.us[/url] then use [img] tag when u post it here
valjesnet
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[img][/img][url=http://img508.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jshq8.jpg][img]http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/9687/jshq8.th.jpg[/img][/url]

Last edited by valjesnet (2008-03-18 00:33:06)

blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

u did not follow xaviers tutorial ... Fallow this instruction... pls fallow :arrow: Log in first to your multiply account :arrow: after you logged in :arrow: Click this link [url]http://multiply.com/setup/pages/content[/url] :arrow: Click blog :arrow: paste the js linker... ...................> this is the js linker.. with your code <">:arrow: Click Ok [img]http://i13.tinypic.com/6pyazaw.jpg[/img] ^ that would work... =):thumbsup:

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-03-18 00:46:42)

valjesnet
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ok done. but how will i know if my js codes are working?
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ it is defending on what type of js codes you encoded inside your js files... :arrow: you can study this tutorial if you have time [url]http://theftalk.com/t22567-Compiling-JavaScript-File.html[/url]

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-03-18 15:09:23)

valjesnet
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi! i put the cbox codes you gave me but my profile is still the same
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

did you register here [url]cbox.ws[/url] and did you create your cbox?
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote]action='www?.cbox.ws/box/?boxid=[b]VALJESNET[/b]&boxtag=[b]VALJESNE[/b]T&sec=[/quote] there's no such thing as boxid and boxtag... ur codes id's and tags are completely wrong this is for example only refer below [quote]'[b]www4[/b].cbox.ws/box/?boxid=[b]1234567[/b]&boxtag=[b]8910[/b]T&sec=[/quote]

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-03-18 23:54:11)

valjesnet
» FTalker
1969-12-31

oopss......where can i find those number codes?
valjesnet
» FTalker
1969-12-31

oopss......where can i find those number codes?
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

you can find it when you register in cbox.ws and created ur cbox it will lead you to a code like this you just have to copy the bold part for ex.. [quote]<!-- BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws --> <div align="center" id="cboxdiv"> <iframe frameborder="0" width="160" height="305" src="http://[b]www2[/b].cbox.ws/box/?boxid=[b]123123[/b]&amp;boxtag=[b]7123as5c1[/b]&amp;sec=main" marginheight="2" marginwidth="2" scrolling="auto" allowtransparency="yes" name="cboxmain" style="border:#F6F3E0 1px solid;" id="cboxmain"></iframe><br/> <iframe frameborder="0" width="160" height="75" src="http://[b]www2[/b].cbox.ws/box/?boxid=[b]1694584[/b]&amp;boxtag=[b]72asd3[/b]" marginheight="2" marginwidth="2" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="yes" name="cboxform" style="border:#F6F3E0 1px solid;border-top:0px" id="cboxform"></iframe> </div> <!-- END CBOX -->[/quote] [hr] Anyways if you can't still make it work.. i made a cbox for you.. and put it in this code... just copy the whole code below... and paste it in your js... <">
valjesnet
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow. thanks. sorry for double posting. I will follow the codes you made for me. will let u know outcome.
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

multiply site here in our region is down by now... i may help you later...

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-03-19 00:24:16)

valjesnet
» FTalker
1969-12-31

same here. that's the problem w/ multiply. also loading is so slow. anyway, thanks.
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

sure no problem anytime... ^ [hr][hr][hr][hr][quote=mikkz95]:arrow: Can Someone Help me abwt How To Creat a Multiply account?! :crybaby:[/quote] :arrow: register here first: [url]multiply.com[/url]

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-03-22 23:52:29)

valjesnet
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi blurry! i checked my profile and i really dunno if my js codes are working. pls help. thanks
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ <">here just replace your js code with the code above..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: Been thinking if i have to post this or not but i guess i should. :redface: i made this topic in order to put all the questions about multiply in one topic. And i think that having a Multipl

Pages: 112345678..8

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:11

[ 9 queries - 0.045 second ]
Privacy Policy