• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: Been thinking if i have to post this or not but i guess i should. :redface: i made this topic in order to put all the questions about multiply in one topic. And i think that having a Multipl

Pages: 1..12345678

:arrow: Been thinking if i have to post this or not but i guess i should. :redface: i made this topic in order to put all the questions about multiply in one topic. And i think that having a Multipl

sprongky
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: Been thinking if i have to post this or not but i guess i should. :redface: i made this topic in order to put all the questions about multiply in one topic. And i think that having a Multipl

help.. why When i put thr linker on the Blog its said that Multiply can not contain java script.
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: Been thinking if i have to post this or not but i guess i should. :redface: i made this topic in order to put all the questions about multiply in one topic. And i think that having a Multipl

[url]http://multiply.com/setup/pages/content[/url] click link above select blog den paste your linker
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=dodgerblue] hmm.. why is it after i pasted the linker in my blog [[.i really follow the steps of xavierkym.]] then i looked my site.. this one happens.. [img]http://img33.picoodle.com/img/img33/4/5/1/f_multiplym_106ed9e.jpg[/img] instead the js will work.. my welcome part looks that one..?? [[.that makes me :evil:.]] [/color]
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

lemme see ur profile link? ^ thanks
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=dodgerblue] i've just edited my welcome part.. sorry?? well..by the way.. what will you look in my prifle??:D i'm too curiouss..[/color]
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

the js file for my multiply where will i post it?? and what is the code??

Last edited by triciapink29 (2008-05-03 08:22:25)

blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ proceed here [url]http://theftalk.com/t18967-Customize-Your-Multiply-%28JS-Linker-Tutorial%29.html[/url]
valjesnet
» FTalker
1969-12-31

blurry i want to show my 'links' on my profile. but i cannot find it when edit my settings/site. the 'unhide' doesn't show
GeneSy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

go to your profile then click customize site :)
valjesnet
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i still can't find the 'link'. 'unhide' button doesn't show
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ just follow this steps please 1. Log in to your multiply account 2. Click this [url=http://multiply.com/setup/pages/content]Link[/url] 3. [b]Click Blog[/b].. It is beside welcome tab 4. Inside the title area of your blog. Select your whole linker 5. Click [b]Ctrl X[/b] 6. Paste it on a notepad 7. Now you can unhide the link box on your profile. 8. Then Follow step [b]2 & 3[/b].. and paste your whole linker again

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-05-08 17:53:56)

valjesnet
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks blurry ...you did it again!:thumbsup:
ohmygodthatKEL,shameless
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]Guys. If I HIDE the mp3 playlist box in my page, it will not be able to play? Even if i have uploaded songs? And May I ask. If you HIDE your GUESTBOOK, no one would be able to sign in it? :doubt:[/align]

Last edited by ohmygodthatKEL,shameless (2008-05-10 18:09:44)

-XEV-
» n00b
1969-12-31

Can you use css and js at the same time in multiply, or you need to inject the css code?:wallbash:
GeneSy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

you can, <style> tags or <link> tags. the same place where you put the javascript code. i dont understand why you need to do that but well thats how to do it.
-XEV-
» n00b
1969-12-31

Tnx Kuya genesy^_^
Hirako Shinji
» n00b
1969-12-31

how can i put a banner?
angel_hearthee
» FTalker
1969-12-31

can anyone help me to design my multiply??? plz...
kucingpilek
» n00b
1969-12-31

please help me how to put banner in rail multiply =D
GeneSy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@kucingpilek the rail has different codes depends on which theme you're using.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: Been thinking if i have to post this or not but i guess i should. :redface: i made this topic in order to put all the questions about multiply in one topic. And i think that having a Multipl

Pages: 1..12345678

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:31

[ 10 queries - 0.050 second ]
Privacy Policy