• ARCHIVES 
  • » What are your Sunday activities? Share it here. I'm not Catholic, so I don't go to church every Sunday. Instead, I clean my room and fix all things up. What about you?

Pages: 12344

What are your Sunday activities? Share it here. I'm not Catholic, so I don't go to church every Sunday. Instead, I clean my room and fix all things up. What about you?

*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

What are your Sunday activities? Share it here. I'm not Catholic, so I don't go to church every Sunday. Instead, I clean my room and fix all things up. What about you?

emotive_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: What are your Sunday activities? Share it here. I'm not Catholic, so I don't go to church every Sunday. Instead, I clean my room and fix all things up. What about you?

sundays are boring. haha. :lol: i go to church if i don't have aquatics classes(for our PE.).... and if i feel like going to the mall, i go.. but if not, i stay at home, watch movies, or surf the net... listen to music.. sleep.. or clean my room..
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: What are your Sunday activities? Share it here. I'm not Catholic, so I don't go to church every Sunday. Instead, I clean my room and fix all things up. What about you?

eum. wasting time in home. :lol: and go to Church for sure. :eh: :thumbsup:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

1st, i hear mass then, foodtrip with friends. after that, i clean my room. and finally, sleep [all day].
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

stay at home, posting here in eptok, play baketball in the afternun..

Last edited by niknok_1999 (2008-01-17 23:39:47)

ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i go to mass, work on my assignments, watch movies, or i'd rather sleep for the whole day... :D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

and online. :D:D
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=*kim-a-holic]What are your Sunday activities? Share it here. I'm not Catholic, so I don't go to church every Sunday. Instead, I clean my room and fix all things up. What about you?[/quote] me too..i'm not Catholic..i surf the net or watch tv..a boring day.. :disgust:
blacklilha
» n00b
1969-12-31

i surf the net..and watch tv... preparing things for school...i dont go to church coz its far but i go to our fellowship JZONE every saturday

Last edited by blacklilha (2008-01-22 00:23:12)

cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i'm not a catholic either...i surf the net or watch the t.v and for sure i sleep!
dymzell
» n00b
1969-12-31

going to church at sunday
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

do some body exercises with my friends in senayan... anybody knows senayan?
BaByPiNk
» FTalker
1969-12-31

go to church with my family =)
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

spending time with my family..(how i wish) coz theyr not here with me..they were in the phils. :cry:
YuKiKo KwAn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sunday??.itz time 4 a long sleep... :D
joyens
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

doing my reports :crybaby: ..
tankdriver
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sunday schedz 7:00 - go to church 8:00 onwards - vacant (usually staring at my xgf's pic on my wallet) :crybaby: 11:00 - 1:00 - house hold chores (cooking, washing dishes, clening the house) 1:00 onwards - vacant (usually sleeping) 5:00 - 7:00 - househols chores 7:00 onwards - my nyt (dj things)
crumble
» n00b
1969-12-31

sunday is the best time to get long sleep, and leave 1 or 2 hours to iron my clothes for monday :D
lilprincess101
» n00b
1969-12-31

go to church.. and also surf the net
hpalvin
» n00b
1969-12-31

The [i]traditional-filipino [/i][b]FAMILY DAY [/b]every SUNDAY and lunch with Dad, Mom, Kuya and Ate. [img]http://h1.ripway.com/embassy/Friendster-Logo.png[/img]

Last edited by hpalvin (2008-02-10 04:03:10)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » What are your Sunday activities? Share it here. I'm not Catholic, so I don't go to church every Sunday. Instead, I clean my room and fix all things up. What about you?

Pages: 12344

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:09

[ 10 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy