• ARCHIVES 
  • » What are your Sunday activities? Share it here. I'm not Catholic, so I don't go to church every Sunday. Instead, I clean my room and fix all things up. What about you?

Pages: 11234

What are your Sunday activities? Share it here. I'm not Catholic, so I don't go to church every Sunday. Instead, I clean my room and fix all things up. What about you?

sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What are your Sunday activities? Share it here. I'm not Catholic, so I don't go to church every Sunday. Instead, I clean my room and fix all things up. What about you?

[align=center][color=red] [b]uhmm. same thing as the other days :) [/b] [/color] [img]http://i43.tinypic.com/35k8ljm.jpg[/img][/align]
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: What are your Sunday activities? Share it here. I'm not Catholic, so I don't go to church every Sunday. Instead, I clean my room and fix all things up. What about you?

-Sleep more long :lol: -Go to church < sometimes now :penguin: -Doing my homework and study also =)
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=DejaVu Sans][b]Taking a long rest. ;) [/b][/font]
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

attend the church in the morning anf sunday school in the aftie..^^
aicah
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

rotc..:disgust: go to my cousin's house..:D go to church..:) then rest and sleep very long.. :D

Last edited by aicah (2009-01-29 02:05:07)

imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

just play computer & do nothing.. sometimes I go to mass. =|
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Sunday here in Saudi Arabia is just the same as other days. We are working =)
chain_gang_cena
» FTalker
1969-12-31

attending sunday mass
allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I don't go at the Church instead do my homeworks and study.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What are your Sunday activities? Share it here. I'm not Catholic, so I don't go to church every Sunday. Instead, I clean my room and fix all things up. What about you?

Pages: 11234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:47

[ 10 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy