• ARCHIVES 
  • » What are your Sunday activities? Share it here. I'm not Catholic, so I don't go to church every Sunday. Instead, I clean my room and fix all things up. What about you?

Pages: 1234

What are your Sunday activities? Share it here. I'm not Catholic, so I don't go to church every Sunday. Instead, I clean my room and fix all things up. What about you?

viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What are your Sunday activities? Share it here. I'm not Catholic, so I don't go to church every Sunday. Instead, I clean my room and fix all things up. What about you?

:thumbsup: [b]Going Online[/b] :thumbsup:
maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: What are your Sunday activities? Share it here. I'm not Catholic, so I don't go to church every Sunday. Instead, I clean my room and fix all things up. What about you?

well, since i'm an acolyte in our church ( a girl acolyte, also known as [i]sacristan[/i]), i do have many activities in sundays. ;) :thumbsup: but most of the time, making my assignments and cleaning my room are my activities. ;) and also, surfing the net. =)
czarina_umilin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmmm..sundays??... go to church... go online.. do some homework... :lol: :lol:
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Stay at home and do household chores. Go online.
scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

w000aaahh.. as usual clean the house.. ahihi.. and sumtimes i do go to church with cousins.. ahihi..
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

go to church and play badminton wth my fam
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

watching tv, online, eat, sleep, posting in ftalk. . . it's like a routine for me every sundsay, hahahaha!
theycallme k
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

walking around my hometown with my sister
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

stay at home go online... eat sleep watch movies stay with my family etc... ;)
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Here in Saudi Arabia, Sunday is a regular day.. how I wish that my vacation comes near, so that I could do my Sunday habit in the Phils., i.e. attending the Sunday Mass...
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

..i dont go to church during sundays...[i go during saturdays.hehe]. .eat supper with the whole father's side..[yeaa..family with grannys.,1st couz,aunt,uncles.]haha .clean my room .fix my things..
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

as of now, 5: 30 in the morning i got to church..then my household activities are to help my mom with our chores..
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

me and my family always go t the church.. and then take some rest . ;)
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

go to mass
cfreng2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

go to church then spend time with the family...:thumbsup:
swit.SERENITY♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i do go to church every sunday w/ my family, and then we usually spent the rest of the day watching t.v. and sleeping. =)
zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

go to church..of course!! me and my church mate is alternate to lead the praise and worship.... :)
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i only go to church on Sundays when I'm in the Philippines. american churches have different traditions... i don't like it at all. usually on Sundays, I just relax at home or chill with my friends.
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

my family and i go to church every sunday.. then we just have a typical family get together
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

go to church then eat at ihop/TGIF/Chillis. :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What are your Sunday activities? Share it here. I'm not Catholic, so I don't go to church every Sunday. Instead, I clean my room and fix all things up. What about you?

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:51

[ 9 queries - 0.056 second ]
Privacy Policy