• ARCHIVES 
  • » What are your Sunday activities? Share it here. I'm not Catholic, so I don't go to church every Sunday. Instead, I clean my room and fix all things up. What about you?

Pages: 1234

What are your Sunday activities? Share it here. I'm not Catholic, so I don't go to church every Sunday. Instead, I clean my room and fix all things up. What about you?

chaoscris
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What are your Sunday activities? Share it here. I'm not Catholic, so I don't go to church every Sunday. Instead, I clean my room and fix all things up. What about you?

i attend our YFC assembly..
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: What are your Sunday activities? Share it here. I'm not Catholic, so I don't go to church every Sunday. Instead, I clean my room and fix all things up. What about you?

4course.. church 1st.. :thumbsup: then.. assignmnt mode.. ^^
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I usually stay in front of the pc as often as possible. for me, Sunday is [b]idle day[/b]. hehe
maritagueco
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#FF66cc]Sunday I go to our church and after the sunday service, I spend 6 hours practice with my co choir members.[/color][img]http://www.getdollz.com/files/1130.gif[/img]

Last edited by maritagueco (2008-09-17 09:11:36)

cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i dont go to church anymore..so maybe net surfing all day long..joke!..siesta!:lol:
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

well go to mass and post here until I can before It becomes night, then do my assignment! :lol::lol:
_camille_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

first go to church then mall last study mode
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Church., taht's all.,sometimes we have activities in the Church.,[/b]
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hmft ~ just surfing internet i guess :D
naruto11_sakura
» FTalker
1969-12-31

going 2 church sometimes we go to mall, were strolling or sometimes shopping!!:lol:
blooder_2
» FTalker
1969-12-31

of course going to church and having some jamming/fun with my frends in church...
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

go to church.. then have dinner with churchmates... then do assignments if i didn't do it on saturdays...
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hmmm doin my homework && surfing teh net :eh: :thumbsup:
xxmagnetixxx
» n00b
1969-12-31

...sit infront of the computer the whole day or do homework...we usually go to church on saturdays
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Sleep doin' my assignments soundtripping eat Text && etc
empurpled
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#cc33ff]I go to church. It's a must. or my mom would nag at you the whole week. LOL. And er, I go online. Weekends mean freedom. LOL.[/color]
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i go to the church . . . . . . :thumbsup:
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

sleep, go to church, do my assignments hahaha
gabanxfloop
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i go to my church and play with my friends :D
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]Going 2 church of cors. :thumbsup: [/b][/font]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What are your Sunday activities? Share it here. I'm not Catholic, so I don't go to church every Sunday. Instead, I clean my room and fix all things up. What about you?

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:12

[ 10 queries - 0.054 second ]
Privacy Policy