• ARCHIVES 
  • » Just wanna ask... Please post the meaning of your username or how u got ur username. My username is my real name :Alvin Bilian. So theres no special meaning in it. How bout all of u guys?

Just wanna ask... Please post the meaning of your username or how u got ur username. My username is my real name :Alvin Bilian. So theres no special meaning in it. How bout all of u guys?

flavonoid
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Just wanna ask... Please post the meaning of your username or how u got ur username. My username is my real name :Alvin Bilian. So theres no special meaning in it. How bout all of u guys?

from our english discussion and from my former Ragna character's nme
~*~cute~*~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Just wanna ask... Please post the meaning of your username or how u got ur username. My username is my real name :Alvin Bilian. So theres no special meaning in it. How bout all of u guys?

[align=center][b][color=#ff99cc]~*~cute~*~[/color] [color=#ff0099]=it comes from my friends..... my barkada's favorite word is cute.... and some b*ys neighbors.. said that i'm cute :redface: hehehehe... that's the reason!!![/color][/b][/align]
teenah
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]uhm..teenah.. coz my real name is kristina.. =) and pipz call me tina.. but it was a boring nickname..so, i "tweaked" it up.. :D there you go..that is how i got my username.. ;] [/b][/align]
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Well I got my username [b][i]slashedkite[/i][/b] from the character in an Anime and Video game series [b].hack[/b]. I add the word slashed because Im dealing in a world called cyber space. ;) Ahahaha! =D

Last edited by slashedkite (2007-09-30 05:04:37)

alphatama
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]ALPHATAMA.[/b] alpha = [u]alpha[/u] ta = be[u]ta[/u] ma = gam[u]ma[/u] dats our latest lesson in p6. hehe. :eh:

Last edited by alphatama (2007-09-30 06:49:42)

pink-angel
» n00b
1969-12-31

well my username is pink-angel,,my nem is angel,,i like pink so i combine it ....so its pink-angel...nothing special.... :lol:
pink-angel
» n00b
1969-12-31

heloo there loius.. :wallbash:
pink-angel
» n00b
1969-12-31

ALPHATAMA?wat was that?are in a org?
pink-angel
» n00b
1969-12-31

=( im alone at home again
Chiny.12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

chiny----> my crush used to call me that. 12-----> coz it was the day may crush told me that he love me and it is the month of out birthday.
pampam_cakes
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]pampam[/b] came from my name Pamela [b]cakes[/b] dunno? maybe i just really love cakes?
mechel
» n00b
1969-12-31

:retard: :) hi im mechel... :heheh
trustmeilie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

uhmmm...from the album of a heartwell ending.. actually it was trust us we lie... but i changed it and turned to [b]trustmeilie[/b] :D
elaiza
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]elaiza[/b] Its the name I've been using since the day I start playing onLine games.. Ragnarok, Flyff, etc.. I just like the sound of the name.. Its goona be the name of our lil baby gurl in the future.. =)
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hmm my username.. i always love doll and i always dress liked a doll thats why i named myself [b]humandoll[/b] then my nickname [b]ria [/b]..there you go .. :D :D :D
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

my real name is alliana and 01 is juz my fave number :P but everyone can call me AYA : :D
GUI
» Banned
1969-12-31

Mine is GUI which stands for Graphic User Interface...actually no special meaning...just want it to be my username...
jdeejercito
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi why is it that my js are not working on my profile/? :wallbash: can anybody help me pls.. my profile is http://profiles.friendster.com/dominicejercito
Flameheart
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Flameheart = fire elemental stone (got it from Ragnarok) [img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c80/mharvz/happy.gif[/img] @jdeejercito you're in the wrong thread, please read the rules before you post [img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c80/mharvz/admin_ann-1.gif[/img]
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

=) =) @ flameheart very interesting.. nice one =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Just wanna ask... Please post the meaning of your username or how u got ur username. My username is my real name :Alvin Bilian. So theres no special meaning in it. How bout all of u guys?

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:03

[ 9 queries - 0.135 second ]
Privacy Policy