• ARCHIVES 
  • » Just wanna ask... Please post the meaning of your username or how u got ur username. My username is my real name :Alvin Bilian. So theres no special meaning in it. How bout all of u guys?

Just wanna ask... Please post the meaning of your username or how u got ur username. My username is my real name :Alvin Bilian. So theres no special meaning in it. How bout all of u guys?

fu_starmagic
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Just wanna ask... Please post the meaning of your username or how u got ur username. My username is my real name :Alvin Bilian. So theres no special meaning in it. How bout all of u guys?

fu_starmagic fu is my name star is my name shop = star cellular magic is my name shop = magic cellular
xXXloveTOMAXXx
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Just wanna ask... Please post the meaning of your username or how u got ur username. My username is my real name :Alvin Bilian. So theres no special meaning in it. How bout all of u guys?

i use the username xXXloveTOMAXXx bcos i sooo love ikuta toma. :D:D:D hahaha. i jus added xXX bcos.. haha. idk. :P:P
finally
» n00b
1969-12-31

from the fergie song "finally" i'm in luv with this song hohoho
xmski
» n00b
1969-12-31

from Garena, Mineski = Philippine Dota PLayers in ADC their names xmski :D:D
chocobubbles
» n00b
1969-12-31

i got my username in my [b]crush[/b] un....
eighcee
» n00b
1969-12-31

EighCee is uhmmm AC. :lol: A for the first letter of my nickname-Anne. and C for the first letter of my lastname. :eh: and oh!one more thng, hawig ko daw si KC sa ibang pics.kya ayun naging AC.:lol::lol:
zirtaeb_15
» n00b
1969-12-31

my real name is beatriz.,, juz read it backwards.. and i'm 15... so..zirtaeb_15 that's all...aha!
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

coz it's my fav. number =)
dollface02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]dollface02[/b] --dollface because i don't smile often, maybe it's because i was in trouble the time i thought of that kind of name .. hehe . but, now i'm worry free ! haha . --02 because it's the date i was born, & it's my favorite one too ! :lol:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]eney is mah nickname and 0715..datz ny bday...[/b][/align]
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

word twisting.. [img]http://i27.tinypic.com/29pzz11.gif[/img]
_sakura-chan_
» n00b
1969-12-31

...well, sakura haruno from Naruto. She is my fav Naruto girl character and i added it styles like underscores. Then, sakura is often used as username so i added 'chan'. :thumbsup:.....Got it?......Of course you do!.....right?....=).....

Last edited by _sakura-chan_ (2008-05-06 05:38:47)

xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

xxbubbliexx .. XD i love popping bubbles.. that's all XD
znelc27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

some of my friends call me CLENZ, so i just read it backwards then i add 27.. hahah 27 is so special t0 me.. hehe
"noZ"
» Banned
1969-12-31

i got my nickname [b]noZ[/b] because my real name is [b]pinos[/b] :D and i figure out to think what nick i must have.. so i take the last word of pi :arrow: noZ just simple like that.. =|
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

angeli718... hmm.. angeli is my name 7 is my fav number.. 18 i just got from sumwer..
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Honestly, This Username I have wasn't really meant to be my username, I don't like it! Dfamador = D(Initial of my name) Famador (family name) Haha.
angiebaby
» n00b
1969-12-31

well my nickname is[b] Angie[/b] and i add it with [b]baby[/b] coz my friends call me baby:D
* * mishOoO * *
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmmn . what's behind this [i]kalokohan[/i] ? :D the time i signed up here , i miss my ex-boyfriend . that's why it's [b]* * mishOoO * *[/b] [miss you] . but now i want to change my username cause i found out that i was just obsessed not in love . :lol: R E G R E T S . =( because you can never change your username . can someone tell the admin to permit us to change usernames ? :( HI MODS ! :lol:
soul23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

my username is soul23 and my real name is daniel john i just think the soul and combined it with my birthdate nov 23
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Just wanna ask... Please post the meaning of your username or how u got ur username. My username is my real name :Alvin Bilian. So theres no special meaning in it. How bout all of u guys?

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:45

[ 9 queries - 0.058 second ]
Privacy Policy