• ARCHIVES 
  • » Just wanna ask... Please post the meaning of your username or how u got ur username. My username is my real name :Alvin Bilian. So theres no special meaning in it. How bout all of u guys?

Just wanna ask... Please post the meaning of your username or how u got ur username. My username is my real name :Alvin Bilian. So theres no special meaning in it. How bout all of u guys?

senam
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Just wanna ask... Please post the meaning of your username or how u got ur username. My username is my real name :Alvin Bilian. So theres no special meaning in it. How bout all of u guys?

got it from my surname "manes" so i end up with :arrow:senam.,., hejeje
Rikugo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Just wanna ask... Please post the meaning of your username or how u got ur username. My username is my real name :Alvin Bilian. So theres no special meaning in it. How bout all of u guys?

Me.. Rikugo from anime Shonen Onmyouji :D
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]xwiit_az_candii[/b] hmmm..no special reason why but i choose that coz i luph [u]sweets[/u] and [u]candies[/u]...so instead writing: sweet_as_candy i made the [b]S-X[/b]([b]x[/b]wiit) the [b]E-I[/b] and also the Y-I(xw[b]ii[/b]t and cand[b]ii[/b]) and the [b]S-Z[/b](a[b]z[/b]) so dat it'll be unique....hehehe...i planned to have himuro_doll username but i was bored hearing it coz i used that as a sig name of my fone.....
mitchelyn
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wel got my user neym to my second neym and mei crush neym :D....den i combine it :D second neym Chu[b]lyn[/b] crush neym: [b]mitch[/b]elle combine: mitchelyn :D:D

Last edited by mitchelyn (2008-10-15 17:54:35)

lydia.c
» FTalker
1969-12-31

My name is Lydia Cheah, and that is how I got my user name, no special reason.
serendipity_black
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i was scanning the dictionary while writing poems when i saw [b]serendipity[/b]. which means, discovery by accident. and black is my favorite color. also the main color of our band ^^ and that's thaa :D

Last edited by serendipity_black (2008-10-19 02:10:19)

jaine_10.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

jaine_10. - uhmm, [b]jaine[/b] = second name qu... [i]10[/i] = i annexed it to my name coz it's our monsaree..
jazsmiine02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i don't know JAZSMIINE02 some are JAZZ_MIINE02 or JAZSMIINE_00 i want to make it as simple as possible but unfortunately all those username that sunk in my mind is already taken yung 02 or 00 it's not a date for monthsary or whatsoever nothing.. it's just that it fit's my name i guess hehee hehehehe :D:D:D

Last edited by jazsmiine02 (2008-10-21 23:27:54)

HiDaN
» n00b
1969-12-31

hidan is one of member from akatsuki i use his name bcuz i like him, Hidan's primary ability is his complete inability to die, a result of extensive experimenting with the Jashin religion's various jutsu. However, if he ceases to kill people for a certain amount of time, he will lose his immortality, it being related to his Jashin religion in some way.
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

since yhet is my nickname. i made it that way. i just changed e to 3. :lol: :thumbsup:
bR0keN_sciss0Rs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][color=green]broken_scissors i got it from a taiwanese drama series which is "agame about love,rock,paper,scissor"[/color][/i][/align]
unicaijah
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: i got my username from an anime :D
iCeEcUt3
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=#FF99CC]I don't know .. :) because when i registered in here .. i was just a kid :D I don't know what iam doing :D [/color]
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]Renjie1992.. Renjie from BLEACH 1992 was the year when I was born. =) [/color] [/b]
human1percent
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]for me,nothing special..this username came to me..hehe[/b] :eh:
rukia_sakura19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

from bleach and naruto's rukia and sakura.. my 2 fave ani me and 2 most fave character.^^ make sense..well 19 is my fave nuumber
live.love.laugh.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

from a department store hehe... i don't know what dis means
rikku
» n00b
1969-12-31

[i]rikku from final fantasy =D[/i]
dtwilight
» n00b
1969-12-31

DTwilight :D:D:D [b] [i]D[/i][/b] - Dancing (love to dance) [i]Twilight[/i][b][/b] - a star i think? (forget the meaning)
lizzie9201
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my nickname and my birthday.. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Just wanna ask... Please post the meaning of your username or how u got ur username. My username is my real name :Alvin Bilian. So theres no special meaning in it. How bout all of u guys?

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:57

[ 10 queries - 0.088 second ]
Privacy Policy