• ARCHIVES 
  • » Just wanna ask... Please post the meaning of your username or how u got ur username. My username is my real name :Alvin Bilian. So theres no special meaning in it. How bout all of u guys?

Just wanna ask... Please post the meaning of your username or how u got ur username. My username is my real name :Alvin Bilian. So theres no special meaning in it. How bout all of u guys?

Nickay
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Just wanna ask... Please post the meaning of your username or how u got ur username. My username is my real name :Alvin Bilian. So theres no special meaning in it. How bout all of u guys?

from my second name, danica..
mYjOon14
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Just wanna ask... Please post the meaning of your username or how u got ur username. My username is my real name :Alvin Bilian. So theres no special meaning in it. How bout all of u guys?

My username is an addiction of Kim Joon :love:
Pysperboys
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my username i get from game. Pysperboys is caracter in game rf online.
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

My Ideas
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I got my username from a simple concept. [b]Our lives are Ephemeral[/b]. (meaning short lived) Well... compare a human life to the age of the Sun. Get the point? I'm Ephemeral. You're Ephemeral. We're all Ephemeral. That's why I choose Ephemeral as username. And no... I'm not emo. :lol3:
blackmamba
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Basically, my favorite kind of snake. XD It's also Uma Thurman's "codename" in Kill Bill and that's one of my favorite movies. Haha. And yes, it is [b]NOT[/b] because of Kobe Bryant, even though I'm a fan of his. XD
brown.eyes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

It's the color of my eyes. (:
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Tahoma][color=red] [b]^ shortened version of Briant Christopher. xD[/b][/color][/font]
crazy_hydra
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it came from Juno of Jenny Juno.. its his starcraft name! :yes:
underscoreJI
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

JI are my initials. :lol3: and I just thought underscore would be awesome. :lol3:
[zuBie]
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Zubie is my name.[/b]
-Trajano-
» n00b
1969-12-31

It's my surname. :eh:
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

From the title of my fav song. :thumbsup:
johncarlo14
» n00b
1969-12-31

from my own name johncarlo and my fav. # 14
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

from my second name..
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

My name........
CHINTIN.
» n00b
1969-12-31

It's my nicknames.
FallOutBoy008
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

coz of the band itself.. :D
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Dfamador . . .Initial letter of my first name + my family name :p
intelcore2duo
» n00b
1969-12-31

Un ung unang nakita ko pag gwa ko ng account
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Just wanna ask... Please post the meaning of your username or how u got ur username. My username is my real name :Alvin Bilian. So theres no special meaning in it. How bout all of u guys?

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:40

[ 9 queries - 0.062 second ]
Privacy Policy