• ARCHIVES 
  • » Just wanna ask... Please post the meaning of your username or how u got ur username. My username is my real name :Alvin Bilian. So theres no special meaning in it. How bout all of u guys?

Just wanna ask... Please post the meaning of your username or how u got ur username. My username is my real name :Alvin Bilian. So theres no special meaning in it. How bout all of u guys?

mHardeLL_18
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Just wanna ask... Please post the meaning of your username or how u got ur username. My username is my real name :Alvin Bilian. So theres no special meaning in it. How bout all of u guys?

[b]mhardell_18[/b] i combined the name of my crush and of course !!my name.. .. and 18 is a very special date for me..
rielabsyousomuch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Just wanna ask... Please post the meaning of your username or how u got ur username. My username is my real name :Alvin Bilian. So theres no special meaning in it. How bout all of u guys?

HAHA. XD i got my username from my other email add. It's the one that's stuck on my mind now.. ü
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]By Remembering My Pet>[u]Eyyo~[/u] And My Boify>[u]Bill~!![/u] Huhu~~~[/b]
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Mine is Setsuna >>> Japanz Nick from my beloved beybe *LOL. Joke* -> Thanks ci Yoan :wow: Cha >>> My Popular cyber name :lol: CHA from CACA << my real name so i love call my self >> SetsunaCha :D is cute right? :lol:
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i love Lelouch and he's "zero" so, that's where my username came from, [b]Lelouch_0[/b] :D
-RACH.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ahm, the first 4 letter of my name. :D
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

combination of someone name and my name... and my code name in real life..
doki_doki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i just love the word Doki thats why i choose it :P
dreadcloud1
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

im not a fstalk member yet in that time and im just a simple guy who loves to play online game named "MU" phil i was on my room and thinking what will be my username and will be my nick name there cauz almost all of my guildmates have an unique name and i realize to do mine and when i was on my room i see a cloud and while im listening to my mp3 it stuck on playing dread....dread...dread... and i dont know if its god who gave me that nice and unique code name so i realize why i just combine it like "[b]DREAD[/b]" + "[b]CLOUD[/b]" so later on it become [b]DREADCLOUD[/b]:D but suddenly i want a new one can anyone suggest a unique codename for me?? a short one but kinda you 'll gonna think if you just analyze it
Aldarue
» n00b
1969-12-31

Aldarue Albert Da Arue... My name
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I got my username from my other nickname :) & d #s of my 3 local basketball idols 4, 8 & 9. :thumbsup:[/b]
totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]how i got mah username?...[/b] [align=center]weeeeeee...totchie...well its what my auntie called me....[/align] [align=center]she is the sister of mah mom..and now is 13 years of age having a downsyndrome[/align] [align=center]she cannot say mah nicknme...toks....so she called me totchietoch :lol: ...thats where i got mah username[/align] :wow:

Last edited by totchie08 (2008-11-17 01:31:25)

-cupkeyk_fheiy-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

..the name says it all, i can't live without cakes and pastries..they're a yummy treat, hard to resist.. ..fheiy is my name...but you pronounced it as "faye"..
neaz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i get my username in my online name neaz :P
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]I got it from the book entitled 'the book of the martyrs' written by Dc talk....it means a freak for jesus...[/b][/color]
arjaysuba
» n00b
1969-12-31

from my full name arjay suba
xtine05
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]tine[/b] is my nickname the [b]x[/b] is a design the [b]05[/b] is my favorite number :D:D
sacrialziah
» n00b
1969-12-31

i got my user name from the word...SACRIFICE and my real name...ALYZZA...combined... sacrialziah coz i always sacrifice for the sake of other people's happiness...huhuhu:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
irishspring
» n00b
1969-12-31

well my name is irish. :) i just added the word "spring". it's a soap, right? haha! :)
anaid
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

its the opposite of diana... (diana is my real name) :) diana :arrow: anaid
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Just wanna ask... Please post the meaning of your username or how u got ur username. My username is my real name :Alvin Bilian. So theres no special meaning in it. How bout all of u guys?

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:47

[ 11 queries - 0.096 second ]
Privacy Policy