• ARCHIVES 
  • » Just wanna ask... Please post the meaning of your username or how u got ur username. My username is my real name :Alvin Bilian. So theres no special meaning in it. How bout all of u guys?

Just wanna ask... Please post the meaning of your username or how u got ur username. My username is my real name :Alvin Bilian. So theres no special meaning in it. How bout all of u guys?

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Just wanna ask... Please post the meaning of your username or how u got ur username. My username is my real name :Alvin Bilian. So theres no special meaning in it. How bout all of u guys?

i just thought it was cool...:crybaby: but i want to change it now...:wallbash:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Just wanna ask... Please post the meaning of your username or how u got ur username. My username is my real name :Alvin Bilian. So theres no special meaning in it. How bout all of u guys?

^hahaha same with me....i get username from my name... now i want change...but can't :crybaby:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Mine came from my ex gf who used to call me "bhebhie" and my first name starts with a J....bhebhiej I'm wishing I could change mine, too. :crybaby: That gf and I broke up, and the bhebhie no longer has any meaning. =|
LordRiddle
» Banned
1969-12-31

Its taken from my own name
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Me because my Name is Rachel And my friends and me made a club We made our nicknames But i didnt know what nickname i should get then my friend said Sunshine because the ray of the sun Then i agreed so whenever i joined sites i put my username as Sunshine0918 0918 because 0918 is my birthday which is September 18 and 09 and 18 is also my lucky number so this is how i got my Username! :D
hellshredder999
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Hellshredder999 : because i love to shred on my guitar :)
mehmeh0000
» n00b
1969-12-31

it started when i was a child....lol..I was in grade school.i think grade 2 .i have friends/seatmates.. my name is [b]melissa[/b] the other one is mickey and the other one is mark.. so we are called [b]mehmeh[/b], [b]mihmih[/b], and [b]mahmah[/b]..but my name was more famous because of a story.. it was titled.."a goat named mehmeh" :D..
loveyouuuox
» n00b
1969-12-31

i got it out of thinn airr. :D lol, actually i've been usingg this UN eversincee. so yeah. =)
mootred
» n00b
1969-12-31

i am the son of rage and love hha just wanna to tell that :D
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

my 1st name is kathleen and my birthday is july 24 thats why kathleen24
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmm... im ia 3rd yr hyskul s2dnt when i make/use this.. it came from cell of dragon ball, den cris from king of fighter.. i mix them together and added some art... :lol: so, the outcome is xelcris... ^^ for me its a nyc name,but 4 some, its not, but its ok :lol:
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

first name's Julie middle name's Mae shorten those two and you get J-MAE :eh:
hello9055
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Nothing, it just came up 2 me :D
devika
» FTalker
1969-12-31

It's my real name.. hihihihi... by the way, may I change my name? teach me please..
toinkz101
» Banned
1969-12-31

ahahha..idk why..but maybe its because my chatmate says toinkz and added it!..haha.. 101 because 1o and 1 is my fave number!..love the combination 101!..thatz it!..hahha..nyc topic!
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

my username is CiaredeviL.. FrOm Cia : My nick name.. Red : My fav coLor.. DeviL : err~~ i just like DeviL.=D that's all~~~:D
yakyak20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my usernme hir in ftalk is yakyak20... i dunno wer i got that.. it just came on my mind.. my username in fs is justorrielita_02.. just is for my ril nym w/c is justine and torrie and lita are my ex-favorite wrestlers..!! :P ;)
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i got it from my zodiac sign = taurus and for my gender= im a gurl, sooner or later i'll be a lady. i 4got 2 put 95= 95 is the end of the year i'm born.1995 [b]taurus + lady= tauruslady[/b] :lol: =) :eh:
liletoile
» n00b
1969-12-31

ETOILE is from strawberry panic, u know, their etoile system thingy.... i just thought it sounded nice and so i used it for my username... i dunno why i put LIL though...
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i got [b]gaara_gfzz[/b] because... i saw a username in some anime forum --> sasuke_gf so. since i'm not '[i]gaya gaya[/b]' (means you copy something from another person - just in cas ur not Filipino) and since Sasuke has many fans already and many girls like him, i decided to name myself [b]gaara_gfzz[/b]. anyway, i like Gaara too. i like his serious look. lolx :D [if u don't know Gaara and Sasuke, they are characters in Naruto -> anime show]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Just wanna ask... Please post the meaning of your username or how u got ur username. My username is my real name :Alvin Bilian. So theres no special meaning in it. How bout all of u guys?

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:05

[ 9 queries - 0.160 second ]
Privacy Policy