• ARCHIVES 
  • » Just wanna ask... Please post the meaning of your username or how u got ur username. My username is my real name :Alvin Bilian. So theres no special meaning in it. How bout all of u guys?

Just wanna ask... Please post the meaning of your username or how u got ur username. My username is my real name :Alvin Bilian. So theres no special meaning in it. How bout all of u guys?

ichanco
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Just wanna ask... Please post the meaning of your username or how u got ur username. My username is my real name :Alvin Bilian. So theres no special meaning in it. How bout all of u guys?

a very good friend of mine named this after me.. and i kinda like it so i used it as my username.. :)
Lyrehs08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Just wanna ask... Please post the meaning of your username or how u got ur username. My username is my real name :Alvin Bilian. So theres no special meaning in it. How bout all of u guys?

i got my username from my anime crush kakashi :wow: and my blended real name sendo so its [b]kakashisendo[/b] :lol:
ms.pink
» n00b
1969-12-31

my username ..?! MS.PiNK :lol: i love it . ^^ that's what they call me since i was in freshman (HS) :thumbsup: coz i really love collecting pink && always use pink stuff no matter what . haha . ^^
Reno_ff
» n00b
1969-12-31

My username? i got it from my fave chara [b]Reno[/b] from Final Fantasy. boy name huh,hehehe :P ..
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i got mah username in prince of tennis! heheh. the name of their captain! heheh. tezuka! and i just reverse it! hahahahha.. ~juliene~
heidz09
» n00b
1969-12-31

my NAME AnD mY FAvrte numBer.. xD
iNi.dhEe
» n00b
1969-12-31

i like use this word to my url for friendster and my web.. ini in english is "this is" dhee is my nickname :D
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: kk leh mnt tolong g??? aq perlu bacground nih...:D plz mohon bantuan dr kk2 semua y,,,plz:eh:
» n00b
1969-12-31

help me :wallbash:
teguh0203
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

my real name [i](teguh)[/i] and my birthday [b]0203[/b]
Lhady_zulutera
» FTalker
1969-12-31

oh my username..it has a very special meaning.. before when i heard the song sulutera.... dba it means having the biyfriend of other... i experienced that i mean im the one whos got been sulut you know.... and thats the way ive decided to be the solotera... and now im known as lhadyzulutera wherever i go....
4ryad1
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my username ???? that my real name, i just make litle changing i replase A with 4 and I with 1
_KiaAsakura_
» n00b
1969-12-31

simple lang naman kung 'san ko nakuha username ko... sa panaginip :] lol
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i got mah username in prince of tennis! capt. tezuka! haahhaahaah... i just reverse his neym! hehe
emported
» n00b
1969-12-31

my username is emported na babae yeh i know its wrong spelling but thats it :D i got my username in tv commercial hehehe
Shin-hime03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i used to create different names as me.. as a imaginary replacement to my name.. and after all my thinking,i realized that the best (and cutest) name i create is [b]"Shin"[/b], actually i have this name in full (yeah..with surname) "shin" is just the nickname.. and i really lyk it! :D
Shin-hime03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]correction and addition:[/b] in the second paragraph,what i mean is "[b]an[/b] imaginary replacement" sorry for the wrong grammar.. :D and as (i think) everyone know, [i]"-hime"[/i] or [i]"hime"[/i] means [i]"princess"[/i] in japanese right? i always want to be a princess! :lol: and 03 because i (not to much) hate that number but 3 is always following me.. as it serves lyk my luck number! that's it! :D
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i got the name "Malow" from all of the students n my school.. :lol: haha juks! my friends invented that name for me.. :lol:
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

from ~ my real name(shella),favorite chara anime(suigintou),favorite number(99) =D=D=D
chrysta may
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]my username[/b] .well my real name is ... [b]chrystalyn may[/b] .i just made it shorter ahehe:lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Just wanna ask... Please post the meaning of your username or how u got ur username. My username is my real name :Alvin Bilian. So theres no special meaning in it. How bout all of u guys?

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:56

[ 9 queries - 0.102 second ]
Privacy Policy