• ARCHIVES 
  • » Just wanna ask... Please post the meaning of your username or how u got ur username. My username is my real name :Alvin Bilian. So theres no special meaning in it. How bout all of u guys?

Just wanna ask... Please post the meaning of your username or how u got ur username. My username is my real name :Alvin Bilian. So theres no special meaning in it. How bout all of u guys?

bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Just wanna ask... Please post the meaning of your username or how u got ur username. My username is my real name :Alvin Bilian. So theres no special meaning in it. How bout all of u guys?

Blue is my fav color and i love berries :lol: 543 -- I just thought of it :lol:
recoome
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Just wanna ask... Please post the meaning of your username or how u got ur username. My username is my real name :Alvin Bilian. So theres no special meaning in it. How bout all of u guys?

i am a fan of DBZ, and [b]recoome[/b] is one of the funny faced villain there :D
dimepiece_notfugly
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]mine is: [/b]dimepiece_notfugly it means pretty and not ugly... there's other meaning in the slang term fugly... but i don't want to post it here.. it's a vulgar word..hihi peace!!!
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

fan of shrek =D ╔══╦══╦══╦══╗   ╚═╗║╔╗║╔╗║╔╗║   ╔═╝║║║║║║║╚╝║   ║╔═╣║║║║║╠═╗║   ║╚═╣╚╝║╚╝╠═╝║   ╚══╩══╩══╩══╝ ¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸ ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤ø„¸ HaPpY ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¸„ø¤º°¨ NeW yEaR``°º¤ø
kiarix23
» FTalker
1969-12-31

d name is kai.. i have mistaken putting A & I in their places.. haha.. its supozed 2 be KAIRIX not KIARIX.. haha.. d name is erica. :)
pedring
» n00b
1969-12-31

from my ex boyfriend :D
ElitistLove
» n00b
1969-12-31

<-----just feeling exagg on mine...:D
ivy_22
» n00b
1969-12-31

ivy_22 - my first name and my birthdate. simple. hihi
arelz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=blue][i][b] :arrow: arelz I got from my name Arell Anne...[/i][/b][/color]

Last edited by arelz (2009-01-02 02:06:06)

vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

my friend give to me buzz =D
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

its my nickname... the name i use online.. nikz. and my fave number.. 11.. nikz11 lolz..
saiyame
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=skyblue]Saiyame: just a made up jap name... am just so fascinated wit japs...that's it...^^ the cocpt was from SAI and AYAME...a boy and girl's name...both jap..combine then...EUREKA! ... SAIYAME is the product...^^[/color]
Javon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Javon. That's My Name.:eh::thumbsup:
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

my friend give to me buzz and trip =D =D
pinky_angel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b] well, i always do a pinky sign with my bffs..and it was a sort of "names" that my friends call me.. it should have been pinkzn0tdead but i typed in "pinky" and the angel from my name... equals to "pinky_angel"..whehehe!! [/b]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Uhm, My name. I hate it but I want it :wow:
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i got it from my nickname and my favorite number..
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Trough my first name... =)=)
emceediesvii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

emceediesvii.. cme from the abbreviation of my name.. i just put a vocals to be easily read.. maria cristina delos santos valderama.. mcdsv :) hehehehe.. em cee di es vii.. because some of the other name i chose was already taken..
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

my friend give to me buzz
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Just wanna ask... Please post the meaning of your username or how u got ur username. My username is my real name :Alvin Bilian. So theres no special meaning in it. How bout all of u guys?

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:26

[ 10 queries - 0.056 second ]
Privacy Policy