• ARCHIVES 
  • » Just wanna ask... Please post the meaning of your username or how u got ur username. My username is my real name :Alvin Bilian. So theres no special meaning in it. How bout all of u guys?

Just wanna ask... Please post the meaning of your username or how u got ur username. My username is my real name :Alvin Bilian. So theres no special meaning in it. How bout all of u guys?

dorkalicious.o1
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Just wanna ask... Please post the meaning of your username or how u got ur username. My username is my real name :Alvin Bilian. So theres no special meaning in it. How bout all of u guys?

well , my name came from the word "dork" to make it nice i made it dorky then dorkalicious .. *nonsense name dorkalicious .. haha =) :thumbsup:
kikay-in-pink
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Just wanna ask... Please post the meaning of your username or how u got ur username. My username is my real name :Alvin Bilian. So theres no special meaning in it. How bout all of u guys?

they say i'm kikay... and i also think that way too... i really love pink so it come up to- kikay-in-pink :lol:
lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

from luna [b]lovegood[/b].. a great character of Harry Potter.. I just see myself to her.. ^__^
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i derived my username from a book written by dc talk entitled the book of the martyrs. It's an awesome book unfolding the stories of freak people dying for the cost of jesus christ. They were martyred just for 1 reason: to stand & not recunt the faith for jesus christ.
ri-chan
» n00b
1969-12-31

i got it from my name :P
recoome
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i got it from one of the villains in DBZ, a member of the Genyu Forces :thumbsup:
tates11
» n00b
1969-12-31

Well I got mine from my own name... My real name: Tate Sanchez To sum up: "Tates", "s" is from the first letter of my last name "s"... Hehehe

Last edited by tates11 (2008-10-03 10:56:55)

mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a combination of sum1's name and my real name.. :lol: and also my classmate in primary call me miraj bec. of btx :lol:
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

,my nickame is gladz and m fave no. is 23.. hehe^^ simple as that^!!
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i lurve this symbol * then teh nickname is nicz. and i love [b]love[/b].:wow: haha!=D
owtuelveh
» n00b
1969-12-31

;)jhaney-owtuelveh:/ well,,OWTUELVEH..it was really my favorite number since i was grade six,.my real username was jhaney-owtuelveh..jhaney was a combination of my nickname ( mheyn ) and my crush name ( janrey )
ekzm
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

actually.. my nickname is kem2x but i changed it to kemz... *i think it sounds cooler* but.. when i searched my name at friendster.. err.. there were too many pipz that possess "kemz" name.. so i decided to interchange the letter which results to ekzm.. :D kemz = ekzm *see?* ;)
majonessy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Ma - From My Name Macs Then Jo - From My Hubby's Name John Then Nessy - we call each other "nessy" - well, its a long story. :wow:
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I got it from my fs name =) and [b]Ryuzaki[/b] i got it from L name :eh:
bea_bianca
» n00b
1969-12-31

bea is my nickname and bianca is my name :D so i made it bea_bianca :lol:
pauline416
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

pauline...means small... its my real name... :D
empurpled
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#cc33ff]It's from Anne of Green Gables. She used it to describe how the flowers looked. LOL. Whatever. :lol:[/color]
miish.tawa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Username: miish.tawa miish(or Ms.) tawa(laugh) waha.I got it from my classmate. He named me miish.tawa because I used to laugh a lot.:lol:
god2014
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

me the name god i got it in the bible while the 20 it is the day of my bday and 14 it is my montsary of my last gf :D
etsukushii
» n00b
1969-12-31

username : [b]etsukushii[/b] etsuko (my name) + tsukushi makino =D etsukushi .. wihhh :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Just wanna ask... Please post the meaning of your username or how u got ur username. My username is my real name :Alvin Bilian. So theres no special meaning in it. How bout all of u guys?

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:41

[ 12 queries - 0.104 second ]
Privacy Policy