• ARCHIVES 
  • » Just wanna ask... Please post the meaning of your username or how u got ur username. My username is my real name :Alvin Bilian. So theres no special meaning in it. How bout all of u guys?

Just wanna ask... Please post the meaning of your username or how u got ur username. My username is my real name :Alvin Bilian. So theres no special meaning in it. How bout all of u guys?

enzich18
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Just wanna ask... Please post the meaning of your username or how u got ur username. My username is my real name :Alvin Bilian. So theres no special meaning in it. How bout all of u guys?

mine was the combination of my name and my ex's.. :)& our fave # :) m[b]ich[/b] and viclor[b]enz[/b] =| NOTE: geez, we were still together when i started dis.. :P
-Infamouz-
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Just wanna ask... Please post the meaning of your username or how u got ur username. My username is my real name :Alvin Bilian. So theres no special meaning in it. How bout all of u guys?

[align=right][color=gray][b]my username ish my char name on RO :D...[/align][/color][/b]
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

slide of drugs = heroinslither
swit muff
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]i entered one of my alternatiove for my name michelle.. i used to type "MISYEL", sadly someone got that username.. so i decided to enter my gaiaonline username.. :penguin: :)[/b][/align]
uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]` unlovedgurl[/b] - coz i feel unloved, :crybaby: [b]` tan[/b] - because it's my surname...! ♥
paolo96
» n00b
1969-12-31

actually i've got 2 usernames,but im gonna tell you my fave.. hmpf! my name is clint paolo..then i decided to use my first name clint then added p and my favorite number,which means clint+p+96= clintp96 ..nd there you go =)
07patz07
» n00b
1969-12-31

yehey...........
anaid
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

the opposite of diana.... anaid. :)
mAttbUnsO
» n00b
1969-12-31

i get mu username from my ateh.. . .. :D
kikaygurl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

kikaygurl: kikay-i am definitely a 1001% kikay and gurl- i am a gurl!
gemima
» n00b
1969-12-31

its my real name.. [b]nothing special[/b]
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I got my username through my name LAyne Joselle
pretzkul
» FTalker
1969-12-31

mine..is ♥pretzkul♥ pretz-means pretty kul-means kulot or curly..i hve curly hair kasi..
kevsz14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

kevsz is my nickname and 14 is the date of my birthday. :D
-jaja07-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my bf use to call me jaja and 07 is the date of our monthsari.. :cool:
pARtywHorE
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][/align]i uSed tO bE a Party.6oEr nD' a pARt'tYm whOre .. jUsT kiDdinG.. xO thRe iT gOes.. a fAMoUs -- pARtyWhOre.o1[align=center][/align]:wow::wow:
krizshy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

krizshy combination of kriz and joshy ^_^
shelldon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Well i got my username from the group that our BARKADA's Created... well in our group we shoul have our codenames.... and my codename is shelldon bcuz of my very big bag that is used when i go to school.. and i am the highest defence in my group when it comes to street fight and even school fight... ^^,)
rikodlaya11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ei.. i got mine when i combined my name with my crushes'.. haha.. :lol: eriksonn and aldon>name ng crushes ko.. aya>my nick.. i removed the letter 'e' from erik para di mahalata...nyahahaha.. then aldon? i got it inverted.. (nodla) i removed the letter 'n' for the same reason.. and then i added my name to it.. the number 11 is a very special number to me so i added it..wehe so, riko+odla+aya+11= [b]rikodlaya11[/b]
deceived.ang35
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][i] mine is +deceived_ang35+ 'cOz i wAs deceived bY my eX.. =) [/i][/b][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Just wanna ask... Please post the meaning of your username or how u got ur username. My username is my real name :Alvin Bilian. So theres no special meaning in it. How bout all of u guys?

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:03

[ 10 queries - 0.054 second ]
Privacy Policy