• ARCHIVES 
  • » Just wanna ask... Please post the meaning of your username or how u got ur username. My username is my real name :Alvin Bilian. So theres no special meaning in it. How bout all of u guys?

Just wanna ask... Please post the meaning of your username or how u got ur username. My username is my real name :Alvin Bilian. So theres no special meaning in it. How bout all of u guys?

tormentedbastard
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Just wanna ask... Please post the meaning of your username or how u got ur username. My username is my real name :Alvin Bilian. So theres no special meaning in it. How bout all of u guys?

Well, torment just came in my mind and the person I hate is really a bastard. Then I wished he was a tormentedbastard. And that's how it happened.
LeNzi-KuN
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Just wanna ask... Please post the meaning of your username or how u got ur username. My username is my real name :Alvin Bilian. So theres no special meaning in it. How bout all of u guys?

ive got my username by some sort of experimentation with my name...... mah name "Lenz" and the suffix of the japnese 4 names the "kun" and thats wat happened and the became "LeNzi-KuN" offtopic:sorry 4 sum sticky caps but dats my username & u cant force me not 2 do so...
yban
» n00b
1969-12-31

from my 2nd name ivan. . . i turned it to "yban" coz that's how my close friends and family pronounce it. . . ;)
ladymisszy
» n00b
1969-12-31

from my nickname missy.. i just added lady before it. so its ladymissy, but too sad it was already taken that's why i just insert letter z on it. :)
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

My user name is jieduck: long story but please go here: http://jieduck.blogs.friendster.com/my_blog/
leck12
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it's from my email add in yahoo =) that's what i'm using in other forums..
vi0lette
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

why vi0lette?? cuz i l♥ve violet. any shades of violet. like purple/lavender/lilac =D
keyz_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i got my username on my nickname and Lucky #! Real name: Keysa Corrine Jaen :paranoid: nickname: keyz Lucky #: 08(obviously!) =D ===keyz08===

Last edited by keyz_08 (2008-05-12 03:49:17)

FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my username is from my first name and almighty is from a movie
bullet_nuue
» FTalker
1969-12-31

mine?? from mickey rouque movie "[b]bullet[/b]" and [b]nuue[/b] i took from my last name it's mean [b]grace[/b] well... ;)
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]It's the name of my pet dog who died 2 years ago.. [img]http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii273/angel_riona05/881.gif[/img][/b][/color]
iixx_kimizuki_xxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

me? [b]iixx_kimizuki_xxii[/b] got from my name.. kim && hana kimi's [u]mizuki[/u] i mixed it !! i really love hana kimi !!:wow: yeh .. !!
jeanianz
» n00b
1969-12-31

well i got my jeanianz (my username) from aljeagar and nianz...
hanayoshixshinobi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i get mhine hana - mins flower yoshi - mins quiet child in short quiet flower coz my true nature is being quiet just in one place coz i dont want to get into fights shinobi coz im inspierd in naruto an want to be a shinobi someday and be strong
sadangel08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

mine i just got it in the 2 first letter in Dorothy Jane so they call me DJ
kyulatrixia
» FTalker
1969-12-31

kyulatrixia.. means.. kyute and laving trixia.. :lol:
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

uMmmM...it's a name of a video game character and my nickname together...haha
hakire
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][/align] mine is hakire, , its a combination of my favorite anime characters =)
QisasHi
» n00b
1969-12-31

i got my username QisasHi from my bebz she called me with her QisasHi wich is mean that her heart guardian :D
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

my username is "Fis.ms" those are my two email addreses combined... nyahah I didnt know what to put so I did that.

Last edited by fis.ms (2008-05-16 00:30:28)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Just wanna ask... Please post the meaning of your username or how u got ur username. My username is my real name :Alvin Bilian. So theres no special meaning in it. How bout all of u guys?

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:19

[ 9 queries - 0.058 second ]
Privacy Policy